Bloomberg is reporting that Sony will reveal its new Spartacus subscription service next week

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
checking out the PS now lineup…similar to game pass…a lot of the good games I already own…granted there are some racing games I been wanting to try out that I wasn’t compelled to buy so that’s cool…can’t wait til they combine the services/add more games especially the PSP lineup

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
checking out the PS now lineup…similar to game pass…a lot of the good games I already own…granted there are some racing games I been wanting to try out that I wasn’t compelled to buy so that’s cool…can’t wait til they combine the services/add more games especially the PSP lineup

Why not just retroarch on your Xbox and play PSP games there with higher resolutions and AA

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

You should probably expect a different lineup when the rebranded PS+ launches in June.

The number of games in the rebranded PS+ announcement don't match up with PS Now's current library (still around 800 games, but less games in the PS2/PS3 category, more games in the PS4/PS5 category), and there's PSP and PS5 games coming with the rebranded PS+ now too.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
bcuz idk what the hell that is.

Let's you run gba/snes/intellivision/PS1/PSP/GameCube/Wii/PS2/Dreamcast/Genesis/etc games at a higher resolution, framerate and AA with online multiplayer and retro achievements.

Works like a regular app and doesn't require dev mode so you can stream, take pics, and go from regular Xbox games to RA without missing a beat

Can play SMW 2player online with a bunch of filters to resemble CRTs and clean sprites

Idk if you still have to be whitelisted but essentially join this server:
Join the Dom's Server Discord Server!

Go to this website on your xboxs browser:
Gamr13's Repo

Click DL and it'll bring you to the Xbox store since it's unlisted

Boom, add your roms and you're good. With PS2 you have to add the bios then the .isos but you can FTP it or use a flash drive/external hard drive.

Here's the dev's tutorial. Only 8 mins. The hardest part for me was finding the right PS2 bios but they are widely available and for free on the internet archive

For roms:
I'm sure you know a spot

shyts game changing once you get it set up. Replaying the warriors in 1400p, 16xAF and 60FPS is nuts. Besides that, I'm using it for Dreamcast/SNES games