Bloomberg is reporting that Sony will reveal its new Spartacus subscription service next week

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
35432.jpg
Made that nikka change his avatar
full

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I honestly don't see why people are downplaying a service with 700+ games on there.
You should know why

this service is going to be huge though. It’ll blow Gamepass out of the water both in quality of content and subscriber numbers. No wonder they’ve been busy in here downplaying it like scared bytches :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all dudes are nuts :mjlol:

Psnow has been around it was around before gamepass.

It was trash then, and it's trash now.

Ps collection was probably the nicest thing Sony did and that was for ps5 users only:mjlol:

Y'all been talking quality over quantity all this time now it's quantity again:mjlol:

If you think the game pass selection of games is weak then buckle up because the psnow selection is 3 times as weak with 3 times as many games.

:mjlol:

Again it's great if you just want access to random old games, but it doesn't have most of the classics ps heads want.

And on top of that Sony charging you monthly for backwards compatibility features:mjlol:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Ps collection was probably the nicest thing Sony did and that was for ps5 users only:mjlol:

Y'all been talking quality over quantity all this time now it's quantity again:mjlol:

If you think the game pass selection of games is weak then buckle up because the psnow selection is 3 times as weak with 3 times as many games.

Again it's great if you just want access to random old games, but it doesn't have most of the classics ps heads want.

And on top of that Sony charging you monthly for backwards compatibility features:mjlol:
This service is now PSNow and PSplus (which has close to 50m subscribers (twice more than Gamepass) but yeah keep bringing up just PSNow :mjlol:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Returnal, Spiderman , Spiderman miles Morales, plus classic PS4 and ps5 games that’s coming on the system alone is better than any game on gamepass . That’s a fact

I also love the fact you’re conveniently ignoring Sony’s announcement that this service is going to be packed woth classic games from ps1-PS4 and still using old games on Psn for your argument. Carry on though. I see you :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Returnal, Spiderman , Spiderman miles Morales, plus classic PS4 and ps5 games that’s coming on the system alone is better than any game on gamepass . That’s a fact

I also love the fact you’re conveniently ignoring Sony’s announcement that this service is going to be packed woth classic games from ps1-PS4 and still using old games on Psn for your argument. Carry on though. I see you :mjlol:
It’s the same service it’s always been. That y’all wasn’t stanning just a couple days ago.

Sony repackage and bundle the same shyt and now it’s the most amazing thing you goofys have ever heard of.

Sony stans :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Xbots are legit retarded.

PS NOW literally has more games on it NOW and in JUNE will offer PS1/PSP games making it's library substantial compared to Game pass.

The only difference with Gamepass is it offers day 1 games for some titles coming from MSFT.

GP is better because I can play the fukking Gunk day 1?

THE GUNK?

GTFOH.

I'd rather have superior games over day 1 trash. Who cares if I can play first-party trash from MSFT day 1? :mjlol:

Playstation Plus Premium is objectively better than :trash:pass brehs.