Bloomberg is reporting that Sony will reveal its new Spartacus subscription service next week

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I do kinda wanna play half minute hero again :patrice:

I think I’d be more interested in the PSP stuff more than anything else. Crisis Core, War of Lions, Dissidia, Peace Walker, AC!D…..:patrice:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
They were clowning GP up until 2 months ago. Saying it was a money sink and nobody wants to play old games. Now that Sony is dikkriding, old games and and this sub money are attractive features:russ:
It's not about old games or about GP, It's about only playing trash ass old xbox games and not enjoying AAA Sony quality games. :umad:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not about old games or about GP, It's about only playing trash ass old xbox games and not enjoying AAA Sony quality games. :umad:
I'll just get it on PC, seems like most sony stans don't really play them to months or years alter anyway.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly, they released a new console and for months bragged about playing old games. We are not the same :mjlol:
Sony had yall playing a remake and expansion for almost 6 months while hating on Backward compatibility, old games, subs and digital only content.

Fast forward to 22, yall hype for digital content, old games, subs and backwards compatibility.:mjlol:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Goty winners and candidates.

Sony’s own games

And the best the Indie community has to offer.

All “trash” cause Sony stans are afraid of Gamepass

:wow:
You nikkas always talk of GP in a meta way, like it's an entity in itself, but most of your new releases have threads on here that didn't even make it past page 2, so what's really happening here?

How is it even possible to stan Game Pass so hard while having such little enthusiasm for the actual GAMES on the service?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Goty winners and candidates.

Sony’s own games

And the best the Indie community has to offer.

All “trash” cause Sony stans are afraid of Gamepass

:wow:
Sony’s new subscription service has twice the number of Gamepass subscribers and makes more money on its own than the entire Xbox gaming division, but sure yeah we are afraid of it :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You nikkas always talk of GP in a meta way, like it's an entity in itself, but most of your new releases have threads on here that didn't even make it past page 2, so what's really happening here?

How is it even possible to stan Game Pass so hard while having such little enthusiasm for the actual GAMES on the service?
I’m not sure what you mean here?

There’s hundreds of games. obviously not every one of them will be super popular and not every gamepass user will love or even play most games.

Some of the best games of the last couple years are on gamepass. There’s more than enough for most gamers to find value in what it offers.

You weirdos just try to trash it cause sony doesn’t have a comparable service.