Bloodline - Season 2 (Out Now!!!/Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
I'm re-watching season 1. I forgot how much of a fukkboy Kevin has been from the beginning. When he's accusing Danny of trying to kill their father in front of John. Danny should've been gave Kevin that fade.

KEVIN IS HOE-GAN STATUS LEVEL OF fakkitRY :pacspit:

MOTHER fukkER HAS THE MOST PUNCHABLE FACE AND IS THE MOST SELF RIGHTEOUS, bytch ASS fukkBOY IN THE HISTORY OF TELEVISION :pacspit:

ESPECIALLY AFTER WATCHING THE FINAL EPISODE :scust:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
THE DEALERS SPARED KEVIN BECAUSE HE IS A RAYBURN AND OLD RICH fukk GOT THE CARTEL nikkaS ON THE PAYROLL. NEXT SEASON THEY GONNA EXPLOIT THE fukk OUTTA THE RAYBURNS[/SPOILERS]

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

gilbert is on some chessmasterr shyt, lowry was probably working for or with him thats how he got the tape, if john was the sheriff he would completely control him and control kevin's marina

Not to mention whatever deals he made with old man Rayburn back in the day

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
That ending :damn:

I need to know what happens next and don't wanna wait a year :noah:

flair-crying.png

A DAMN YEAR BREHS WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bobhoward

Baseball Ready
Daps
Meg has gotta be the dumbest lawyer in the history of television.

Give a cop a false alibi during an interview but give a real name of a person who can easily be tracked down and has no reason to cover for you :why:

Listen as your brother who is a recent recovering coke addict says he's going show up at a police officer's house in the middle of the night to confess and implicate you in multiple felonies while admitting that he only thinks they "obstructed evidence" :whoo:

Act like an innocent victim after choosing to be an accessory to murder. :dame:

Be told that evidence is out in the wild that may link you to multiple felonies but insist that someone else clean up the mess for you :skip: