Bloodline - Season 2 (Out Now!!!/Official Thread)

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
John's a better man than me. I'd have tossed that entire sorry ass family in the bushes long ago. Ain't no way I'd be bailing them out as many times as he did.

John is an alcoholic, psychopathic corrupt cop, I feel bad for you if you think he is better than you

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Evangeline is super weird and weird looking too :francis: And Ozzy... start smashing your dead friend's baby mother, brehs.

They're about to have some leverage over Marco to get him out the way :whew:

Diana: "I'm sorry, Sally, but how you feel is the last thing I care about" :huhldup:

Kevin giving his AA speech :mjlol:

Diana with that slow realization... :dwillhuh: "Maybe John killed Danny :jbhmm: :jbhmm: :jbhmm:

:whew: Kevin keeping it together. Keep that story consistent :ohlawd:

What the fukk are you doing Meg? :mindblown: Oh... slangin that box to get Marco off the trail :francis:

Marco is probably gonna try to bring that dude Meg says she cheated with in for questioning now :pachaha:

John has been super reckless by not telling everyone in his circle to watch out for this Ozzy motherfukker.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Can someone tell me what the deal with Mother Rayburn and the shower was? She called the maintenance to bytch him out for not fixing it, and he said she never called him. Then the guy legit never comes to fix it. Then she goes and looks at it and fixes it herself. :dahell:

What was the point of all of that?

I thought maybe they were trying to say she's starting to get dementia or something by thinking she had called when she didn't, but all that time on the show about a guest's shower. This ain't Hotel Impossible.:stopitslime:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Jane out here throwing her fam in the bushes to get to know Nolan and his mother better :mjlol: Disrespect your granny, brehettes

Granny slapping the taste outta Jane's mouth :banderas: How do you handle seeing your mother slap the shyt outta your daughter? :jbhmm:

John beating the living fukk out of that dude :mjlol:
Daughter talking reckless as fukk, thought she couldn't get touched :mjlol:
That slap was loud as hell :banderas:
Oh and need to slap the shyt outta John's wife next :beli:

Last edited:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Finished ep 10 and 11 dont pop up:dwillhuh:
326.gif

So much fukkery :wow:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Kev really fukked up by getting into bed with that businessman :francis:

:pachaha: John observing Ozzy pull the hammer on Eric like :lupe: :lupe: :lupe:

Chelsea with the fukking :cape:...:martin:

That father was a real dikkhead.

Ms. Ortiz, you da real MVP :mjcry:

^^^ Nevermind. :snoop: :damn: John gonna have to catch another body I guess. :yeshrug:

Meg :pacspit: Kevin :pacspit:

Motherfukkers and their guilty consciences. :snoop: Meg always telling Marco shyt he doesn't need to know. :snoop:

"Obstruction of... evidence? Whatever you call it" Kevin, you fukking dumbass.

Kevin you little snitch shyt

:whoa: John you not gonna catch that body breh?

"Kevin. Get the fukk outta my house." :pachaha: :mjlol: :camby:

KEVIN CATCHING THAT BODY :damn::ooh::krs:

Kevin :russ: "I got a baby coming... I can't keep lying. So I'll kill someone instead" :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Now we wait another year :martin:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Can someone tell me what the deal with Mother Rayburn and the shower was? She called the maintenance to bytch him out for not fixing it, and he said she never called him. Then the guy legit never comes to fix it. Then she goes and looks at it and fixes it herself. :dahell:

What was the point of all of that?

I thought maybe they were trying to say she's starting to get dementia or something by thinking she had called when she didn't, but all that time on the show about a guest's shower. This ain't Hotel Impossible.:stopitslime:

She was losing it

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Danny just wanted to be a good father:mjcry:

Was taking Nolan under his wing until Papa Rayburn made him choose between saving the restaurant or his son and he chose his Son:mjcry:

Restaurant struggling without the help from his dad so he resorts to being a small time pill pusher, gets arrested:mjcry:

While in jail, his son torches the place thinking the insurance money can help, cops smell arson, gives Danny the :camby: :mjcry:

Goes back home to see his piece of shyt family, to make some money to send for his son, they pretend like he doesn't exist and ends up dying:mjcry:

He took his little sister on a boat so she wouldn't his piece of shyt mom was abandoning the family, she drowns trying to save a necklace and gets beaten so bad by his pops, that the coverup of him being hit by a car seems realistic:mjcry:

Kevin is the worst:francis:

Meg must've went to the same law school as Jimmy McGill, but failed the bar and had Papa Rayburn give some dope money to the State Bar for her to get on, she's a horrible laywer. Give a real name in an alibi and not warn the other person:francis:

After John finds out that Ozzie has shown up and talked to the 2nd Rayburn, shouldn't he be warning people to watch out for this dude. He ends up coming in contact with every Rayburn except the kids and there's probably a couple deleted scenes of him as a substitute teacher for one of Ben's classes and a cashier at Forever 21 asking Jane questions about her pops.