Bloodline - Season 2 (Out Now!!!/Official Thread)

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Meg has gotta be the dumbest lawyer in the history of television.

Give a cop a false alibi during an interview but give a real name of a person who can easily be tracked down and has no reason to cover for you :why:

Listen as your brother who is a recent recovering coke addict says he's going show up at a police officer's house in the middle of the night to confess and implicate you in multiple felonies while admitting that he only thinks they "obstructed evidence" :whoo:

Act like an innocent victim after choosing to be an accessory to murder. :dame:

Be told that evidence is out in the wild that may link you to multiple felonies but insist that someone else clean up the mess for you :skip:

Blame it on the alcohol

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Nolan's mother letting her little thangs hang out :leon:

Nolan stays giving that subtle ether :banderas: Verbally destroyed Kev

Meg slapped the shyt outta John :damn:

:mjlol: @ Kev pulling the
abe-simpson-gif.gif
with that alcohol

When the story John and them have concocted starts to really fall apart.. shyt is gonna be :banderas:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Am I the only one who didn't look to see how many episodes there were in season 2 and just assumed there were 13 again?

Me at the end of 10 when 11 didn't come..... :why:
me and my girl watched ep 10 and shes fukkin around with my tablet trying to see where the 11th ep is :deadmanny:
she was so determined too :mjcry:
finally had to pull that shyt away from her and tell her ass "thats it lady!" :beli:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
i hope they dont stretch this show out too far
next season should be the last one
have all this Rayburn fukkery come in and swiftly bite all of them in the ass :lolbron:

edit
You're right. American TV needs to be more like British TV. Shorter seasons (which has been happening with services like Amazon, Netflix, HBO, etc.) and an endgame. Don't drag out shyt for 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 years like network TV does. Tell your story and know when/how it's going to end. As good as it is, can't see any reason for this show to go beyond a third season before it becomes a caricature of itself.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Jane out here throwing her fam in the bushes to get to know Nolan and his mother better :mjlol: Disrespect your granny, brehettes

Granny slapping the taste outta Jane's mouth :banderas: How do you handle seeing your mother slap the shyt outta your daughter? :jbhmm:

John beating the living fukk out of that dude :mjlol: