Bloodline - Season 2 (Out Now!!!/Official Thread)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
so I guess no season 3? I mean I guess they could do something with John on the run, but really how long could they stretch that out for? They're all fukked now. I think this would be a good time to end it. The secret is out. What more can be said?

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm almost done with this season, but I think there will be a season 3. This series is from the creators of Damages, that series had all sorts of twists and turns. I didn't think there could be a season 2 to this after Danny was killed. But these guys have made a thrilling second season. I think we will get a 3rd.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Plus I think season 3 can delve into Papa Rayburn and what exactly he was doing with Gilbert that earned him that money to buy the inn etc. There's tons of secrets in this Rayburn family. We still don't know why Sally left that day Danny had the accident with the sister.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Five episodes in. Really enjoying it. The first season I was just like 'eh, these people are just all weird and fukked up', but now I feel like the show has an actual direction.

Still can't stand that brother that owns the marina. :laugh:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
How are John and Meg continuously bailing Kevin out when he steady comprising their livelihoods? :what:
They must be monks 'cause dude should've been caught that fade by now.

I'm only 5 eps in but hopefully he gets that work before the season concludes.

Kevin is easily the WOAT