Bloodline - Season 2 (Out Now!!!/Official Thread)

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I just started season 2...

How the fukk they find someone that act just like Danny(kid playing his son)

That nikka got him down to a science:dwillhuh:
He looks and acts and talks just like him. I had to check and make sure it wasn't really the actor's son. Amazing casting and acting.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
just finished season 2

i don't get why john rayburn put the picture in his pocket and then ripped it in half at the end. i knew the mexican girl was one of the witness but who was the mexican dude with the blonde hair? i wasn't really paying attention

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
season 2 might be the best thing netflix has put out ever imo. i thought it was house of cards season 1 but this surpasses it. bloodline season 2 was waaaayyy better than season 1...almost gave up after the first four episodes because it was so boring.

i think i might be the only person that likes kevin lol

i can't stand meg and the mom. coach taylor still on that clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose steez. the season was so intenese brehs, i've never watched an entire season that fast before :datazz:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Just binged seasons 1 and 2....amazing show!

The Rayburns are def the most fukked up... evil... psycho family I've seen on tv in a while... fukk Kevin... fukk Meg... fukk John and his shytty wife/kids....Danny was an a$$hole but he was the product of his up-bringing and I had more respect for him than anyone else in that dirtbag family....

Can't wait for season 3...:feedme:

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
just binged both seasons also. best netflix original show by far. criminally slept on.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Finally watched this.

Thought it was good,but a slight step down from season 1.

Danny's absence was heavily felt,he was the best part of season 1.

But it was way better than I thought it would.

The tension and acting in this show is just top notch. Every scene is dripping with brooding atmosphere.

Kyle chandler carries this season like Ben carried season 1. Best acting of his career.

Kevin is such an annoying fukk boy.

7.5/10

Not sure if I should wait and let this season breath or just jump right into s3.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Finally watched this.

Thought it was good,but a slight step down from season 1.

Danny's absence was heavily felt,he was the best part of season 1.

But it was way better than I thought it would.

The tension and acting in this show is just top notch. Every scene is dripping with brooding atmosphere.

Kyle chandler carries this season like Ben carried season 1. Best acting of his career.

Kevin is such an annoying fukk boy.

7.5/10

Not sure if I should wait and let this season breath or just jump right into s3.

season three is pretty good until the last 2 episodes where it kinda falls off of a cliff cuz they're so frantic trying to wrap the series up.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
season 2 was better than season 1 for sure (season 1 might be the most boring season in tv history... well not as boring as better call saul), but that finale was god awful for season 2...

on to season 3

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Just got hip to this shyt. Starting S3E01 now. I had my doubts with Season 2 but that shyt got real good. Meg & Kev some hoe ass nikkas.