Bloodline - Season 2 (Out Now!!!/Official Thread)

DaDoc04

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County and Jax
Kev really fukked up by getting into bed with that businessman :francis:

:pachaha: John observing Ozzy pull the hammer on Eric like :lupe: :lupe: :lupe:

Chelsea with the fukking :cape:...:martin:

That father was a real dikkhead.

Ms. Ortiz, you da real MVP :mjcry:

^^^ Nevermind. :snoop: :damn: John gonna have to catch another body I guess. :yeshrug:

Meg :pacspit: Kevin :pacspit:

Motherfukkers and their guilty consciences. :snoop: Meg always telling Marco shyt he doesn't need to know. :snoop:

"Obstruction of... evidence? Whatever you call it" Kevin, you fukking dumbass.

Kevin you little snitch shyt

:whoa: John you not gonna catch that body breh?

"Kevin. Get the fukk outta my house." :pachaha: :mjlol: :camby:

KEVIN CATCHING THAT BODY :damn::ooh::krs:

Kevin :russ: "I got a baby coming... I can't keep lying. So I'll kill someone instead" :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Now we wait another year :martin:

Had me :mjlol: when he said gtfo my house

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
kvpaw.gif

This fukkin show

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I liked this season, though less compelling then the first, however it was also cleaner, in it's editing, still leaning too hard on flashbacks, for my taste. But, what a well directed, well shot, casted, acted and developed show...I love the characters in all their sleaze and detail, the grimy dwellings of the O'Bannons, to Kevivs graveyard of broken dreams boatyard, Meg's spiraling NY days....Kevin is incredibly well acted character, his oakley glasses and that wraparound cord, sandals and cargo shorts, such a loser done to perfection. Just an utter fukk up. A hapless bumbling fool.

John....I thought for much of the later episodes he was too coiled, too seething in rage, heat, and those endless buttonups, he really went strong silent in the last few episodes, which I didn't like as much as earlier episodes, and the first season. Great acting though from Chandler, again. I didn't need as much of Nolan, Leguizamo, and the Eva as the writers seemed to think, they were distracting, but not to a grating point. I liked Eric O Bannon's sleazeball bottomfeeder trapped in his personal hell, released, then trapped again. Loved it. His scene with John in 10 was very good.

Who's the one who had him stealing gasoline, and selling dope.....It was that fukking dirtbag Eric O Bannon! :deadmanny: killed me

Beau Bridges plays the oily, drawling good ol boy with great ease and style, it's a masterful performance form him. Liked some of the little details at the boat yard, though his second in command, Luis is laying it on a little too thick. Liked Lowery's arc too. A really strong followup, that I think needed 1/2 more episodes, but it should maybe be back sooner then last season. Kevin's ending scene was surprising too, maybe a little too contrived and unlikely, but I liked it. Kevin is just a sniveling little girl....Meg is an opportunist.

*John is the only character (central) with any honor...I'm of the mind he was justified in Danny's killing, Danny was a fukk up of the highest order. A deadbeat, vindictive, low life fukk up.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
John should never have helpee Danny, he should've let him get caught even if it meant the end of the hotel.

After that Danny owned him, and after the threats against his kids and Danny's vow that it would never end IMO he was justified as well.

That beach scene between Danny/John is still one of the best scenes in any show.

When will it end :mjcry:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
John should never have helpee Danny, he should've let him get caught even if it meant the end of the hotel.

After that Danny owned him, and after the threats against his kids and Danny's vow that it would never end IMO he was justified as well.

That beach scene between Danny/John is still one of the best scenes in any show.

When will it end :mjcry:
John shouldn't have helped any of em. Sad to see Meg turn too

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
fukking kevin is an idiot :damn:

I hope he dies

With a cop in the family, you'd think people would do more background checks and get a paternity test, got random bytches walking up in the inn trying to extort money

The fukk kinda fukked up shower y'all nikkas got :dahell:

Last edited: