Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
In the defiled chalice with half health?

Not saying he's that hard to crack cause he telegraphs his moves, but god dayum man.

There was a poll for hardest boss on gamefaqs and this dude ran away with the lead fairly easily.

To be fair I haven't fought him yet, just going on what I've watched and read. I'm no slouch either I made it to the final boss on NG+ in 3 hours yesterday and beat everyone first try cept the nightmare cause he glitched on me and didn't run into the room for the second half of the fight.

Congrats to you though. What was your vitality?, cause this guy can still one to two shot people with 50 vit. That essentially means you never got hit your first try :clap: Specially with no potions.

I have heard people say he's not as hard as they thought he'd be too :manny:

ohh nahh..let me take that back..i only beat the normal watchdog. im hardcore but not that hardcore.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
i guess i have a month before witcher 3 or the new destiny expansion... so im gonna try and beat all the chalice dungeons i can... its cool they put end game content in there like that.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
worst part about these chalices is essentially being required to farm to progress.

Im ready to rock but no I gotta fight the same guys 50 times to get 4 ritual bloods.

Not fun, Im getting sick of the chalices, all in the hunt for platinum.

To the brehs that platinumed, can I ask how you dealt with ritual blood farming, don't tell me you just came across the amount you needed normally. Cause I been playin this game every damn day and some of you were platinumed in a week of release.

Took me 2 hours of farming to get a couple ritual blood(4)'s :francis:

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps
worst part about these chalices is essentially being required to farm to progress.

Im ready to rock but no I gotta fight the same guys 50 times to get 4 ritual bloods.

Not fun, Im getting sick of the chalices, all in the hunt for platinum.

To the brehs that platinumed, can I ask how you dealt with ritual blood farming, don't tell me you just came across the amount you needed normally. Cause I been playin this game every damn day and some of you were platinumed in a week of release.

Took me 2 hours of farming to get a couple ritual blood(4)'s :francis:

If your doing the side doors in all of the dungeons like there should be no need for farming you can also buy ritual blood from the messenger shop in the hunters dream. You might want to look up where to find he arcane haze extractor though

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
If you fully explore each dungeon you should have a surplus of them shyts :manny:

Only things you gotta grind for and I don't really think is a grind is like when you wanna go from Central to Defiled you gotta do Ailing Loran first to get them little b*stards to make the Defiled Chalice. Then later on you'll be short 2 red feotus jellies to make the level 5 dungeon so you gotta do another level 5 dungeon. I started NG+ and got the 2 jellies from the Lecture Building, fukk that :pachaha:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
If your doing the side doors in all of the dungeons like there should be no need for farming you can also buy ritual blood from the messenger shop in the hunters dream. You might want to look up where to find he arcane haze extractor though

If you fully explore each dungeon you should have a surplus of them shyts :manny:

Only things you gotta grind for and I don't really think is a grind is like when you wanna go from Central to Defiled you gotta do Ailing Loran first to get them little b*stards to make the Defiled Chalice. Then later on you'll be short 2 red feotus jellies to make the level 5 dungeon so you gotta do another level 5 dungeon. I started NG+ and got the 2 jellies from the Lecture Building, fukk that :pachaha:

Im in the defiled dungeon and explored every side door and every nook and cranny up until this point.

My complaint was needing 9 ritual blood(4)s to open the ailing loran chalice and then the defiled chalice. Each time I was 4 to 5 short and had to go back and kill enemies in other dungeons that had a chance to drop them. Yea I found some in chests along the way, but not 18 of em.

And you can't buy ritual blood(4)

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Im in the defiled dungeon and explored every side door and every nook and cranny up until this point.

My complaint was needing 9 ritual blood(4)s to open the ailing loran chalice and then the defiled chalice. Each time I was 4 to 5 short and had to go back and kill enemies in other dungeons that had a chance to drop them. Yea I found some in chests along the way, but not 18 of em.

And you can't buy ritual blood(4)

I dunno breh. I did the dungeons on two characters and at no point was I starving for ritual blood. I was real thorough though

More often than not you'll find most of them if they're in chests on the bottom floor of the dungeon. Stacks of as much as 5. You can buy ritual blood (4) after you finish the last dungeon :snoop:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I dunno breh. I did the dungeons on two characters and at no point was I starving for ritual blood. I was real thorough though

More often than not you'll find most of them if they're in chests on the bottom floor of the dungeon. Stacks of as much as 5. You can buy ritual blood (4) after you finish the last dungeon :snoop:
thanks for the info breh. Not sure I'll wanna play these anymore after the last dungeon though :lolbron:

But yea I've opened every side door and at least 3 chests in each of em. Still was short on the blood. But it's all good. Was just a little annoying.

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps
thanks for the info breh. Not sure I'll wanna play these anymore after the last dungeon though :lolbron:

But yea I've opened every side door and at least 3 chests in each of em. Still was short on the blood. But it's all good. Was just a little annoying.

If you finished the defiled you might as well do the rest, the defiled is probably the hardest one.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/04/14/bloodborne-sells-one-million-first-1-03-details/#sf8582165

Told ya'll I'd keep receipts when the next patch addresses this memory leak....:sas2:

As we confirmed previously, the 1.03 update seeks to reduce certain load times in addition to performance optimizations. The patch also resolves an issue that resulted in abnormal game behavior after many continuous hours of play. Additional fixes will be included as well.

That feeling of believing you were the elite of elites when you're really as casual as they come. Unintentional easy mode :scusthov: