Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
If you get killed by a Death Dealer (happened to me in my first playthrough), you wake up in a prison in Unseen Village (where The One Reborn is located). The one that killed me was near the Cathedral Ward lamp, so it's possible to skip all the bosses between Father Gascoigne and The One Reborn.
Already got back to mother brain anyway :manny:

Time to farm ritual blood :noah:

I forgot about getting kidnapped. Ima gonna do that on NG++

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Shadows Of Yharnam fight though. Look at them first like these guys aren't scary. :ld:

Kill two pretty easily and I'm like, first time I'm going to kill a boss on my first go. :blessed::takedat:

Then two giant tentacles come out of the ground and my health bar disappears. :dwillhuh:

:dwillhuh:

:mindblown:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As for this fukking dog shooting non-stop lightning at me when it gets to half health. :beli:

Last edited:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was having problems but then I ran through em easy when I figured em out. for me I was always killed the one blowing fireballs first. he seems to be the easiest. just focus on him. circling around the middle wall to keep out of view then hit him with 3 or 4 strikes. keep doing that until they all go into that beast mode shyt. while they're transforming you can keep hitting em. it should only take 3 hard shots to kill him off. now you only got 2 guys left. keep your axe short or you'll prolly be too slow. just keep bouncing around trying to split em up then jumping in out and hitting em with quick shots. just watch out for when they extend their arms. them muthafukkers aint shyt really.

What do I do about the giant fukking tentacles breh. :beli:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first step to greatness is admitting that you dont know.

Here you go little fella. Let an Elite Gamer show you the way

Even, i wasnt as elite then, as i am now. :blessed: I was actually using potions back then. :scusthov:

:scust: Leaked memory fight, the dude with the fire sword isn't even attacking you for most of the fight, just standing there watching. :usure:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
What do I do about the giant fukking tentacles breh. :beli:
Just roll roll roll when the circles appear on the ground.

Also try bring your weapon back into short mode when one guy is left. Bait is attack and roll behind and spam R1. You may get him to start staggering and interrupting his next attack a few times. If you manage you stamina and dodge out and heal when needed you'll be ok.

I did it first try on NG+, took me like 5 tries first time through though. Worst case summon some help :manny:

What level are you?

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think I'm low 50s. Ludwig 6+. Think I killed them in the wrong order, need to kill the fireball guy at the back first, then the guy with the katana and then the guy with the firesword.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can kill DBP whenever right? Might come back for him later in the game and just concentrate on SoY for the time being.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Kill the guy with triple fireballs first, the order of the other two is up to you, when they transform they both have pretty big range.

Use the tombstone to block the fireballs if you have to.

It's really all about invincibility frames. The souls games have a small window of an enemy attack and your roll that you are 'invincible'

It's all about timing that dodge perfectly. Generally you want them to almost hit you by baiting them then roll behind em. Works on almost every fight.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Defiled dungeon cuts your HP in half though. And the bosses are hard to begin with.

You'll get one shotted, possibly 2 shotted by any of em if your Vit is like 50 or above.

Basically can't make one mistake.

That undead giant is a fakkit, but Abhorrent Beast is worse, not bad once you memorize his shyt though, can just be cheap with his hit boxes.

That Defiled watch dog though :sadcam:
I took the watchdog out one try. no potions.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I took the watchdog out one try. no potions.
In the defiled chalice with half health?

Not saying he's that hard to crack cause he telegraphs his moves, but god dayum man.

There was a poll for hardest boss on gamefaqs and this dude ran away with the lead fairly easily.

To be fair I haven't fought him yet, just going on what I've watched and read. I'm no slouch either I made it to the final boss on NG+ in 3 hours yesterday and beat everyone first try cept the nightmare cause he glitched on me and didn't run into the room for the second half of the fight.

Congrats to you though. What was your vitality?, cause this guy can still one to two shot people with 50 vit. That essentially means you never got hit your first try :clap: Specially with no potions.

I have heard people say he's not as hard as they thought he'd be too :manny:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Kill the guy with triple fireballs first, the order of the other two is up to you, when they transform they both have pretty big range.

Use the tombstone to block the fireballs if you have to.

It's really all about invincibility frames. The souls games have a small window of an enemy attack and your roll that you are 'invincible'

It's all about timing that dodge perfectly. Generally you want them to almost hit you by baiting them then roll behind em. Works on almost every fight.

I killed the fireball guy last during that fight. Killed the swordsman or the flamethrower guy first (took turns attacking them both or getting both simultaneously). I just kept dodging the fireballs and attacking them or using the tombstone to block the fireball wielder. The fireballer was rather easy to kill by himself at that point, despite him doing those other magic shyts too, as you just have stay up on him. Beat them on my 2nd try. Wasn't too tough at all.

Last edited: