chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Finally. My gifts are acknowledged.

5064072+_57a69f3c3e00f82e0c8b97cc458f51c1.gif

brehs saying you exploiting glitches in the matrix. whats the science on that shyt b??

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
:patrice: who is casualface?

Mowgli/Crakface

Im just clownin though

Side note if anyone has trouble with defiled watchdog. This is how I did it.

Boss requires patience, just stay way out and attack after his charge or his puke vomit attack.

This is the smartest way only because he can one shot you at anytime really. Staying up close will get you killed.

It's possible but it's best to keep distance and just take your time attacking when you can.

I have all the other bosses from NG+. But lost my footage from my first play-through cause I had to reinitialize my PS4.

Last edited:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
:ohhh:

oh snap. he was beating cats on easy mode???

:scust:
Naw there was a memory leak glitch where boss AI routines got gimped. There move set was limited when this leak happened. Like a boss with 10-15 moves would only do his 2 most basic if you had the game running for a number of hours straight.

It seemed like thats what happened in his video of one of the bosses Martyr Logarius :manny:

Could be wrong though :yeshrug:

There's no actual difficulty setting in Bloodborne.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Naw there was a memory leak glitch where boss AI routines got gimped. There move set was limited when this leak happened. Like a boss with 10-15 moves would only do his 2 most basic if you had the game running for a number of hours straight.

It seemed like thats what happened in his video of one of the bosses Martyr Logarius :manny:

Could be wrong though :yeshrug:

There's no actual difficulty setting in Bloodborne.

lol yes I'm aware there is no difficulty setting I have about 30 hours put in
by easy mode I meant the glitch.... just extracted the key words from your nickname for him...

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Finally got killed by one of those dudes that send you to the prison area/Unseen Village. Got sent there and didn't know wtf to go. Eventually made my way outside of this hole in a wall and ended up fighting some suped up boss. Dude whipped my ass with the QUICKNESS. I wasn't even mad tho :ld:. Unprepared yeah :huhldup:. Felt like I shouldn't have faced that thing so early :heh:

Copped the Ludwig blade and rifle. Not too impressed so far but I'm gonna upgrade em and see.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you get up the ladder to fight him? You just stay around the edges, dodge his shyt and then hit him non-stop when he is near a ledge until he falls off.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
How the snatchers that appear in cathedral ward after you beat the blood starved beast harder than the first 3 bosses :dahell:

Last edited: