Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
That's why I said "clean up everything including the dungeons"

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/bloodborne-ot-march-24-2015-ps4.224432/page-84#post-12875541

Now that I think about it, you only have to play three bosses (Father Gascoigne, The One Reborn and Micolash Host Of The Nightmare) to get to Mother Brain...correct me if I'm wrong.
Pretty sure you gotta beat Vicar, Shadows of Yarnam and Rom to be able to get to The One Reborn and Micolash

Only took me like an hour and half to get to Rom anyway. Just running through unlocking shortcuts and sprinting to the bosses :lolbron:

Last edited:

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps
I just beat this undead giant I heard clowns saying was hard.

WITH NO POTIONS :banderas: Elite Gaming

Breh that's just the beginning wait til you get to the defiled chalice or pthumeru iyll chalice,

hope enjoy fighting a way stronger amygdala while your at half health :banderas:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Breh that's just the beginning wait til you get to the defiled chalice or pthumeru iyll chalice,

hope enjoy fighting a way stronger amygdala while your at half health :banderas:
I beat the last one with no potions. Should be nothing to repeat that if need be :manny:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I beat the last one with no potions. Should be nothing to repeat that if need be :manny:
Defiled dungeon cuts your HP in half though. And the bosses are hard to begin with.

You'll get one shotted, possibly 2 shotted by any of em if your Vit is like 50 or above.

Basically can't make one mistake.

That undead giant is a fakkit, but Abhorrent Beast is worse, not bad once you memorize his shyt though, can just be cheap with his hit boxes.

That Defiled watch dog though :sadcam:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Defiled dungeon cuts your HP in half though. And the bosses are hard to begin with.

You'll get one shotted, possibly 2 shotted by any of em if your Vit is like 50 or above.

Basically can't make one mistake.

That undead giant is a fakkit, but Abhorrent Beast is worse, not bad once you memorize his shyt though, can just be cheap with his hit boxes.

That Defiled watch dog though :sadcam:
I have good endurance. N at turner is tough as nails. Cutting my hp in half is meaningless since I can take a punch and my armor on fleek.

I crushed the undead giant and only took one shot. the 3rd level of that lower labrynth is no joke though. Big ass hell dogs.

I'm starting to think the labrynth is hell

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man fukk this game forreal it's like if you don't have 60 hours to put in you going to be stuck. didn't play the game for like a week turn it on and some demon breh with a dirty sack of clothes throws me in a dungeon
now my only option is fighting some bone/wolf/electric shyt. :dwillhuh: nikka hit me with a mortal kombat combo and it was over while I'm trying to bang with heavy and light swing :scust:how the hell I end up in this bs where Im so under powered ?

There is a lamp upstairs from your starting place in the jail. Just sprint around the snatchers, you don't have to right them. If an enemy appears very strong the game often lets you get around it.

You don't have to fight the electric wolf either.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
fukking stuck at the Shadows of Yarham bosses. Infuriating.

Be a casual gamer brehs :to:
The first step to greatness is admitting that you dont know.

Here you go little fella. Let an Elite Gamer show you the way

Even, i wasnt as elite then, as i am now. :blessed: I was actually using potions back then. :scusthov:

Last edited:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
fukking stuck at the Shadows of Yarham bosses. Infuriating.

Be a casual gamer brehs :to:
I was having problems but then I ran through em easy when I figured em out. for me I was always killed the one blowing fireballs first. he seems to be the easiest. just focus on him. circling around the middle wall to keep out of view then hit him with 3 or 4 strikes. keep doing that until they all go into that beast mode shyt. while they're transforming you can keep hitting em. it should only take 3 hard shots to kill him off. now you only got 2 guys left. keep your axe short or you'll prolly be too slow. just keep bouncing around trying to split em up then jumping in out and hitting em with quick shots. just watch out for when they extend their arms. them muthafukkers aint shyt really.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Next try after I made that post I beat them as a helper. Then tried it solo and won. Used my kirkhammer blade the whole fight instead of the transformed battle Axe.

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
Pretty sure you gotta beat Vicar, Shadows of Yarnam and Rom to be able to get to The One Reborn and Micolash.

If you get killed by a Death Dealer (happened to me in my first playthrough), you wake up in a prison in Unseen Village (where The One Reborn is located). The one that killed me was near the Cathedral Ward lamp, so it's possible to skip all the bosses between Father Gascoigne and The One Reborn.