Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:banderas:

Well besides the noticeable frame pacing(to me), the long ass loading times could be fixed. I threw on Dark Souls 1(PC) for a try and shyt loaded up in seconds between deaths.
They must be loading the entire game between deaths

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
About to beat the game tonight. Just need to beat daughter of the cosmos first

Last edited:

LarsVerb

Rookie
Daps
Picked up the game 5 minutes ago :smile:. Is there already a patch for the loading screems? They announced that I think.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
:wtf: so I gotta gotta kill the
fukkin eyeball thing
to even enter the last chalice?

Got dayum I don't wanna play that far into NG+ again just to get this last fukkin trophy.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Man fukk this game forreal it's like if you don't have 60 hours to put in you going to be stuck. didn't play the game for like a week turn it on and some demon breh with a dirty sack of clothes throws me in a dungeon
now my only option is fighting some bone/wolf/electric shyt. :dwillhuh: nikka hit me with a mortal kombat combo and it was over while I'm trying to bang with heavy and light swing :scust:how the hell I end up in this bs where Im so under powered ?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Didn't I tell you how to do it? :wtf:
I got all 3 endings by making a save, I didn't know I had to kill mother brain for chalice items though so I went into new game plus after I got all the endings and the auto upload overwrote my save.

When I asked about the brain dropping I was already in NG+.

No biggie I can get to the last area easy enough, take me a few hours if I just run through the bosses.

Plus my character will be crazy leveled from it.

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
I got all 3 endings by making a save, I didn't know I had to kill mother brain for chalice items though so I went into new game plus after I got all the endings and the auto upload overwrote my save.

When I asked about the brain dropping I was already in NG+.

No biggie I can get to the last area easy enough, take me a few hours if I just run through the bosses.

Plus my character will be crazy leveled from it.

That's why I said "clean up everything including the dungeons"

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/bloodborne-ot-march-24-2015-ps4.224432/page-84#post-12875541

Now that I think about it, you only have to play three bosses (Father Gascoigne, The One Reborn and Micolash Host Of The Nightmare) to get to Mother Brain...correct me if I'm wrong.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
That's why I said "clean up everything including the dungeons"

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/bloodborne-ot-march-24-2015-ps4.224432/page-84#post-12875541

Now that I think about it, you only have to play three bosses (Father Gascoigne, The One Reborn and Micolash Host Of The Nightmare) to get to Mother Brain...correct me if I'm wrong.
:manny:

Still appreciate it breh. I could practically speed run this shyt now, I'll be good, just one trophy. Got all the time in the world :jawalrus:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Crakface vs chalice Undead Giant

This is what yall struggle with :mjlol:

So casual