Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah but on top of all of that I'm straight ass in video games. :francis: I need 5 hours to do what most people do in 1. :mjcry:

I hear that. I usually take 3 hours to the normal person's 1 hour due to liking to fukk around and explore shyt. I'll repeat some sections unnecessarily as well if I don't beat them how I want to beat them.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear that. I usually take 3 hours to the normal person's 1 hour due to liking to fukk around and explore shyt. I'll repeat some sections unnecessarily as well if I don't beat them how I want to beat them.

Just deleted CS: Go from my comp so I can concentrate on this. :francis:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
as someone who never played souls games before... i gotta say it wasnt as difficult as people make it seem... ya father gasciogne was hard as shyt... not knowing the controls well... but other than him... no boss took me more than a couple tries...

it is a challenging game though... and the combat system is so dope.... i still think batman has the best system... but its refreshing to see someone try something different and have it work so well...

great game... im really happy i left my comfort zone of fps/sports games to play it... i will probably be playing more jap games in the future including darksouls 2 remastered for ps4

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
I don't know why but I'm fukkin struggling against this dude Martyr Logarius in the Cainhurst Castle :pacspit:

nikka is spamming magic spells and shyt. I should've beaten him by now :snoop:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
I don't know why but I'm fukkin struggling against this dude Martyr Logarius in the Cainhurst Castle :pacspit:

nikka is spamming magic spells and shyt. I should've beaten him by now :snoop:

Hide behind the posts most of the fight, and when he uses his big bomb spell use that as your opportunity to quick dash on the side of him and lighr his ass up. Make sure you leave a little stamina, after you get you hits in hes almost guaranteed to yse a scythe attack, whick you can time correctly and shoot him to get a visceral

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven't played this in days. I just haven't been in the mood to grab my bro's PS4 to play and I'm kind of also waiting for that performance patch. The area I'm in now(Near the blood starved beast) is ripe with frequent hitching and frame pacing issues.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I haven't played this in days. I just haven't been in the mood to grab my bro's PS4 to play and I'm kind of also waiting for that performance patch. The area I'm in now(Near the blood starved beast) is ripe with frequent hitching and frame pacing issues.
:mjlol: :camby:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You didn't experience any weird hitching and stutters in this area?
Bloodborne-Old-Yharnam.jpg

There was even times where the sound made a little "bzz" sound. It's not game breaking but considering that it's noticeable and that the framerate doesn't feel locked 30fps smooth(because of the frame pacing), I can wait.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You didn't experience any weird hitching and stutters in this area?
Bloodborne-Old-Yharnam.jpg

There was even times where the sound made a little "bzz" sound. It's not game breaking but considering that it's noticeable and that the framerate doesn't feel locked 30fps smooth(because of the frame pacing), I can wait.
None that i particularly noticed or hindered my experience. I just posted a vid fighting the Amygdala boss. I hit hat nikka so hard the game straight up locked up in slow down.

I was satisfied by that.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
None that i particularly noticed or hindered my experience. I just posted a vid fighting the Amygdala boss. I hit hat nikka so hard the game straight up locked up in slow down.

I was satisfied by that.
:banderas:

Well besides the noticeable frame pacing(to me), the long ass loading times could be fixed. I threw on Dark Souls 1(PC) for a try and shyt loaded up in seconds between deaths.