Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I have a girlfriend, a job and a social life breh, I only have like half a dozen hours to play this game a week. :yeshrug:

Sounds like an excuse. I have more than that going on (wife, two children, two moms to occasionally have to deal with, school. two martial arts classes and a so-so social life, lol ) and passed both of them.:francis:

Admittedly, having all that does make it more difficult to get some time in tho. However, you liable to have still got wacked cuz your weak tho.:steviej:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
fukkin hated the forbidden forest...all types of wild shyt in there. took me a minute to memorize the area....just glad I finally made it out. think i've killed 8 bosses so far....now i'm the yhar'gul unseen village. need to get started on the dungeons too.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sounds like an excuse. I have more than that going on (wife, two children, two moms to occasionally have to deal with, school. two martial arts classes and a so-so social life, lol ) and passed both of them.:francis:

Admittedly, having all that does make it more difficult to get some time in tho. However, you liable to have still got wacked cuz your weak tho.:steviej:

36 in a karate class :mjcry:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
this Bloodletting Beast :damn:

You talking about the one right near the end? It's not that bad breh. Don't lock on and when it does the swipes roll through its legs. You're safe behind its left heel. It stomps with the right leg which misses and the ground smash should miss too but the hitbox is fukked up :yeshrug:

I don't know what weapon you got but use it in transform mode. Need good coverage for those skinny ass legs. Don't change the game plan when it transforms either.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
You talking about the one right near the end? It's not that bad breh. Don't lock on and when it does the swipes roll through its legs. You're safe behind its left heel. It stomps with the right leg which misses and the ground smash should miss too but the hitbox is fukked up :yeshrug:

I don't know what weapon you got but use it in transform mode. Need good coverage for those skinny ass legs. Don't change the game plan when it transforms either.
Yea I got him, going through Loran for the beast claws and rare gem. Then I'm gonna farm ritual blood(4) and arcane haze for the defiled dungeon.

Guess I missed the Workshop Haze Extractor gotta get that too.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah but on top of all of that I'm straight ass in video games. :francis: I need 5 hours to do what most people do in 1. :mjcry: