Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Had a good run last night. Beat two bosses, Shadows of Yharnam (2nd try) and that Witch (first try). Ya'll weren't kidding, the witch was easy as fukk. Should've fought her a long time ago, specially for the
Memory Altar work shop tool that's given after. I have a number of those runes now too and was wondering when I was going to be able to actually equip them.

Got to Byrgenworth. Wow at the enemies there, lol. Also came across some other new enemies deep in the woods, lol!:heh:

Old Yarnham :pacspit:

I know i'm early on in the game, but still. I didn't make any significant progress. SMH.

The enemies are going to get even :wtf: and :demonic:as you progress​

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
This game inspired me to get that Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin.​

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
What level did you run that chalice at?

Did you run it solo?

Yeah it was solo and I was at 110-ish. Main thing that'll make your life easier is having vitality at 50. That way the second boss can't one one hit kill you with the charge or fire bite attack. I had the bone ash set on with the 10% health rune and fire damage reduction rune. The next boss can be cheesed so you're pretty much in the clear after the dog.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
So apparently there is illusory walls in the chalice dungeons :wtf:

Apparently this is a screen shot of one after hit was hit. Keep an eye out in rooms with only one door.

UiTHl93.jpg

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a girlfriend, a job and a social life breh, I only have like half a dozen hours to play this game a week. :yeshrug: