Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Finished. Last boss is a monster. I was like J.Reid in In Too Deep with the pistol trying to parry that fool. I got it with my last one though :ahh:

From still won't give a nikka something to chew on with the ending. Always some :dahell: shyt
waiting for him to go into pistol one handed weapon mode was the best way. when he rolls it's easiest to parry then right before his roll finishes. took me a long time to figure that out though. dude was woopin me bad. eventually I learned that when his shyt in long weapon mode to just back away. and try and roll back from his float in the sky attack and wait it out til he goes one handed again. at first I was gettin too fancy dodging.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
also did anyone find that big ass thing you drop in mergo's loft. Looked like a big ass brain or something. I jumped down that hole and everything, I thought it was a boss. I didn't get the significance of that.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ifexulv3_W3_Om_F.gif

God damn I was NOT prepared for this blood starved beast fight.

I got 20K souls chilling at that spot now. fukk

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

Finished :blessed:

Use the hunters axe's r2 move to beat Gehrman brehs

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
also did anyone find that big ass thing you drop in mergo's loft. Looked like a big ass brain or something. I jumped down that hole and everything, I thought it was a boss. I didn't get the significance of that.

Apparently thats the thing thats causing them invisible frenzy spears in nightmare of mensis

Ronald

Daps

I heard if you use the "make contact" gesture, you get a rune from it

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Had a good run last night. Beat two bosses, Shadows of Yharnam (2nd try) and that Witch (first try). Ya'll weren't kidding, the witch was easy as fukk. Should've fought her a long time ago, specially for the
Memory Altar work shop tool that's given after. I have a number of those runes now too and was wondering when I was going to be able to actually equip them.

Got to Byrgenworth. Wow at the enemies there, lol. Also came across some other new enemies deep in the woods, lol!:heh:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Old Yarnham :pacspit:

I know i'm early on in the game, but still. I didn't make any significant progress. SMH.

I won't lie, initially Old Yharnam had me a bit spooked. shyt, that epic intro you get coming in, along with the screams of the monsters. The boss is annoying as fukk too due to his poison. But after a while, i got to liking to run thru that area, had it all memorized and everything.