Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Im in the lecture building. Time to finish these chalice dungeons and then the game.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Finished. Last boss is a monster. I was like J.Reid in In Too Deep with the pistol trying to parry that fool. I got it with my last one though :ahh:

From still won't give a nikka something to chew on with the ending. Always some :dahell: shyt

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Finished. Last boss is a monster. I was like J.Reid in In Too Deep with the pistol trying to parry that fool. I got it with my last one though :ahh:

From still won't give a nikka something to chew on with the ending. Always some :dahell: shyt
Depends on the ending :sas2:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I'm slacking hard on this shyt. :mjcry:

shyt bout to feel brand new when I pick it back up.
:manny: fukk it...I'll run through the beginning again.

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
Made it thru Micolash and the Mergo's Wet Nurse. Got the final boss(es) battle(s) left, but think I'm going to go run more chalice dungeons first. Want to finish all of those before heading into NG+.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Made it thru Micolash and the Mergo's Wet Nurse. Got the final boss(es) battle(s) left, but think I'm going to go run more chalice dungeons first. Want to finish all of those before heading into NG+.
I think their difficult only scales off their depth level. Meaning They'll be the same in NG+ regardless.

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
I think their difficult only scales off their depth level. Meaning They'll be the same in NG+ regardless.

Yeah, I am pretty sure you are right. It is more a preference to do them all before NG+ than a requirement. Should help me get more weapon varients, blood rocks, echoes, etc before heading into NG+.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I haven't been slacking at the game much at all. Been playing at nearly any point of free time that I can muster (albeit still get interrupted moderately between these times), but I still ain't super far into it yet. I mean, I may be getting somewhere round the mid-way point of the game maybe, but I still see some of the stuff ya'll that have gotten farther posted knowing I have much more to see, go and do. I'm 36 hours into the game, killed 4 bosses and am deep into the Forbidden Woods
Made it to the bosses, the Shadows of Yharnam. Got merked on my one and only attempt at them last night. Also found that other beast, the Electric Wolf Beast there. That shyt was a shocker:youngsabo: finding and facing him. Killed him though.

I almost don't see how some of ya'll be able to rush thru this game so fast. I mean, it's not even so much the difficulty, as much as the wealth of shyt to explore, divergent, interconnecting paths to find, farming for experience, etc. Ionno how folks just be speed running thru these shyts. I haven't even tried a chalice dungeon yet, though I now have access to them. Then again, I rarely just run past optional shyt either and do a LOT of back-tracking. I damn near make it my purpose to kill everything in sight, no matter how many times I've killed these fukkers in the past (albeit some select enemies do have me type hesitant at times). It's just more gratifying that way imo.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
My file is at 44 hours including 5 chalice dungeons and finding every secret/killing every enemy. No walkthroughs ( I checked stuff out after I beat the game though) :manny:

Only thing I missed was
joining the hunter covenant with that endurance rune, and that if you drop the tiny music box after the wet nurse that baby will stop crying. Didn't look up shyt but lagarious and then breh in the thread told me to keep a save before the last boss so I could redo it for different endings.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
My file is at 44 hours including 5 chalice dungeons and finding every secret/killing every enemy. No walkthroughs ( I checked stuff out after I beat the game though) :manny:

Only thing I missed was
joining the hunter covenant with that endurance rune, and that if you drop the tiny music box after the wet nurse that baby will stop crying. Didn't look up shyt but lagarious and then breh in the thread told me to keep a save before the last boss so I could redo it for different endings.
:russ: you are so full of it acting like you havnt a referenced any material

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
:russ: you are so full of it acting like you havnt a referenced any material
Only thing I wiki'd was Lagarius cause I thought I missed a boss while everyone in the thread was talking about him. I read I had to go back to witches abode to get that carriage. Nothing else was particularly hard to find.

Just look in every corner. I mean I looked at what stats had soft and hard caps on them, stuff like that. If I was referencing anything I wouldn't have skipped a whole quest line.

I also admitted to taking brehs advice on making a save before the last fight. Also I only killed the bytch on the table in the clinic cause a note said dont trust her lol. Ended up being the right move.

I straight killed Eileen the Crow when she was fighting that Henryk dude, killed both of em.

Apparently I should've helped her kill Henryk. I referenced stuff after so I could see how I get my remaining trophies. Turns out they all involve chalice dungeons though.

Edit: My bad I did have to check how to get the wheel hunter badge after I saw a weapons list too :mjcry: I already had the unopened summons, just didn't know I had to give it to dude.

Last edited: