Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Anyone have any tips for getting co op to work? Me and a freind can never connect... where within the 10 level limit and both of are connections are open:francis:
try it backwards. ring your resonant bell first, then have him ring the beckoning bell

i've been able to summon people with my password pretty much every time I tried though

you have a password setup? and the network set to worldwide? make sure you're both on worldwide

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
btw what the fukk is the bell for. it says to ring it if I need help from the other worlds but everytime I do doesn't shyt happen. i'm just out there ringin that bell and these enemies are lookin at me like i'm a fruit cake.

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I
try it backwards. ring your resonant bell first, then have him ring the beckoning bell

i've been able to summon people with my password pretty much every time I tried though

you have a password setup? and the network set to worldwide? make sure you're both on worldwide

Ill give it a shot

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
i'm on that labrynth chalice or whatever it's called. i'm on layer 3 and I aint gettin no type of blood echo's. even for boss battles i'm hardly gettin shyt.:beli:

The lower level Dungeons don't really give out much. The order is Pthumeru\Hintertomb\Loran\Isz.

I am in the Loran Chalice, which starts at Depth 4 (for comparison, Lower Pthumeru depth is 3)

Think of Depth as Difficulty, going from 1-5 (5 being the hardest). I didn't get shyt in the Pthumeru\Hintertomb dungeons I did, but in Loran, you can easily get 60K per room cleared.

Pthumeru is the only one that is story based, so you can go thru that all you want, but I would suggest doing the others before hitting the Defiled Chalice and below in Pthumeru.

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud

I

Ill give it a shot

Make sure to set a password to something un-generic as well. Using 'password' will likely try to connect you with 1000 other people, so instead use something like xd987fjk, stand as close to the same spot as you can, and have the one being summoned ring their resonant bell first, wait 5 seconds, then ring your beckoning bell. Works every time for me in about 30 seconds or less.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
The lower level Dungeons don't really give out much. The order is Pthumeru\Hintertomb\Loran\Isz.

I am in the Loran Chalice, which starts at Depth 4 (for comparison, Lower Pthumeru depth is 3)

Think of Depth as Difficulty, going from 1-5 (5 being the hardest). I didn't get shyt in the Pthumeru\Hintertomb dungeons I did, but in Loran, you can easily get 60K per room cleared.

Pthumeru is the only one that is story based, so you can go thru that all you want, but I would suggest doing the others before hitting the Defiled Chalice and below in Pthumeru.
Man the hintertomb chalice is suppsoed to be in a side room on layer 2 in the central pthumerian area. But mine wasn't in the chest, I got a different item :snoop:

Now I basically gotta re-roll the tomb :mjcry:

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
What kind of weapons can you get in the dungeons?​
You can find a couple unique weapons, like the Beast Claws, Chinkage but mostly they are variants of the already existing weapons, like for the Threaded Cane, you can find Uncanny Threaded Cane and Lost Threaded Cane variants. The only differences being the type of blood gems you can put in them.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Passwords don't work for sinister bells

Fortunately for you. :demonic:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
You can find a couple unique weapons, like the Beast Claws, Chinkage but mostly they are variants of the already existing weapons, like for the Threaded Cane, you can find Uncanny Threaded Cane and Lost Threaded Cane variants. The only differences being the type of blood gems you can put in them.

Any better than Ludwig's Holy Blade or Ludwig's Rifle?​

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
Any better than Ludwig's Holy Blade or Ludwig's Rifle?​

I am not sure, I do not use either of those weapons. I built for SKL, so mostly rock the cane and the blades of mercy, along ith Evelyn for my Bloodtinge.

If you like STR based builds, try to get the Beast Claws, or rock the Tonitrus. Both are OP STR weapons.

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
U can't join your friends with sinister bell

Find some obscure spot on a map, your friend does the same, ring your sinister bell, they ring their beckoning, and hope for the best. It works some of the time, as my friend and I have battled, but it is hit or miss and you chew thru Insight more often than not.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Find some obscure spot on a map, your friend does the same, ring your sinister bell, they ring their beckoning, and hope for the best. It works some of the time, as my friend and I have battled, but it is hit or miss and you chew thru Insight more often than not.
I killed so many people trying to find kush Skywalker
:mjcry:

Mamaaaaaaaaaa killed somebody :damn: :sadbron: