Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
To those that beat the game. Obviously put responses in spoilers.

Who was the hardest boss?

What was the most annoying enemy?

What armor and weapon did you rock with mostly?

What was your most maxed stat/playstyle?

Hardest Boss: Not sure on the hardest boss. Honestly I'd say Gherman can be kind've a pain in the ass because his attacks stay locked on you in a semi-unfair way. He essentially can suck you into his combo even with very well timed rolls. And he's almost impossible to stagger after he transforms. Still beatable though.

Most Annoying Enemy: This has to go to the guys that suck insight from you then spam that ring that traps you so they can do it again. I prolly yelled at my screen for these mothafukkas more than any other enemy :snoop:

What Armor and Weapon?: I rocked with The Crow Armor prolly the most. I ended up switching a lot depending on resistances for certain bosses though, and mixed and matched a few times. Henryks Armor was cool, Executioner set was cool, Cainhurst Armor was cool.

I rocked with Ludwigs holy blade mainly cause I got used to it and put all my fortifications into it. By the time I got to a blood rock it was +9 so I had to make that bytch +10. With the blood gems I have this thing is a beast. Plus I would use the empty phantasm shell to add electricity too it. I mostly rocked with the repeating pistol and ludwigs rifle or whatever on the gun side.

Most maxed stat playstlye: I decided when choosing my character at the beginning to do a strength/vitality build. So my vitality bar was pretty high and pretty high strength. This left me needing endurance a few times throughout my play-through though and had me wishing I had dedicated more to endurance. My playstyle was heavy damage and tanking to a degree because of this. I had to really manage my endurance. Apparently there is a covent gem that increases your endurance refill time too that I missed, that would've been nice. On my new game + Im going to pump points into endurance and arcane so I can roll more and use all of the magic tool items, because I can only use a few right now.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The more potions you use on bosses the more p*ssy you are.

The less Elite you've become

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
https://games.yahoo.com/news/soften-bloodbornes-hard-hell-bosses-200902779.html

How to soften up Bloodborne's hard-as-hell bosses: Leave the game running for 12 hours

Mowgli? :noneomb:

To those that beat the game. Obviously put responses in spoilers.

Who was the hardest boss?

What was the most annoying enemy?

What armor and weapon did you rock with mostly?

What was your most maxed stat/playstyle?

Hardest Boss: Not sure on the hardest boss. Honestly I'd say Gherman can be kind've a pain in the ass because his attacks stay locked on you in a semi-unfair way. He essentially can suck you into his combo even with very well timed rolls. And he's almost impossible to stagger after he transforms. Still beatable though.

Most Annoying Enemy: This has to go to the guys that suck insight from you then spam that ring that traps you so they can do it again. I prolly yelled at my screen for these mothafukkas more than any other enemy :snoop:

What Armor and Weapon?: I rocked with The Crow Armor prolly the most. I ended up switching a lot depending on resistances for certain bosses though, and mixed and matched a few times. Henryks Armor was cool, Executioner set was cool, Cainhurst Armor was cool.

I rocked with Ludwigs holy blade mainly cause I got used to it and put all my fortifications into it. By the time I got to a blood rock it was +9 so I had to make that bytch +10. With the blood gems I have this thing is a beast. Plus I would use the empty phantasm shell to add electricity too it. I mostly rocked with the repeating pistol and ludwigs rifle or whatever on the gun side.

Most maxed stat playstlye: I decided when choosing my character at the beginning to do a strength/vitality build. So my vitality bar was pretty high and pretty high strength. This left me needing endurance a few times throughout my play-through though and had me wishing I had dedicated more to endurance. My playstyle was heavy damage and tanking to a degree because of this. I had to really manage my endurance. Apparently there is a covent gem that increases your endurance refill time too that I missed, that would've been nice. On my new game + Im going to pump points into endurance and arcane so I can roll more and use all of the magic tool items, because I can only use a few right now.

Hardest boss: Gherman or Logarius :patrice:They both fight similar

Most annoying enemy: Idk mobs cant do shyt to me unless they all jump me at the same time

Armour and weapons: I dont see a difference when I have the highest (stat) armour on so I just went with anything. I use that lightning mace, 1900+ damage with 5 light attacks :wow:

Most maxed stat playstyle: I went with vitality/strength too but strength weapons are :flabbynsick: Im switching to bloodtinge/skill right now. Look at this shyt.. :dead: 1k in one shot with bone marrow ash and I dont even think his bloodtinge is hardcapped because mine right now is 18/gun +6 and does 110 damage normal shots and he does 206 normal shots :mindblown:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

This will be what separates the Elites from the casuals

Wow I never knew you were such a quitter. You dont believe in yourself
I beat the boss, but with no healing items :francis:

That'd be pretty fukkin tough. The boss is borderline cheap with some of the moves

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I beat the boss, but with no healing items :francis:

That'd be pretty fukkin tough. The boss is borderline cheap with some of the moves
O so you beat him without healing and have no receipts but tellin me i need healing items :mjlol:

Just admit you healed bruh. There's no shame in healing

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
O so you beat him without healing and have no receipts but tellin me i need healing items :mjlol:

Just admit you healed bruh. There's no shame in healing
You read my sentence wrong. It's two separate thoughts.

I beat the boss already. But with no healing items? *insert face that means I doubt it*

I'm not trying to say I beat the boss with no healing items.

Sorry for my lack of proper punctuation. I'm just saying I beat him already, but it'd be pretty hard with no healing items.

IMO it's easily the hardest boss in the game, and partially cheap with the tracking it has during dodges.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You read my sentence wrong. It's two separate thoughts.

I beat the boss already. But with no healing items? *insert face that means I doubt it*

I'm not trying to say I beat the boss with no healing items.

Sorry for my lack of proper punctuation. I'm just saying I beat him already, but it'd be pretty hard with no healing items.

IMO it's easily the hardest boss in the game, and partially cheap with the tracking it has during dodges.
Don't worry bruh. I'll avenge the brief journey into casual gaming that boss made you take.

TEAM

NO

POTIONS

WOUUUUUUUUU :whoo:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Don't worry bruh. I'll avenge the brief journey into casual gaming that boss made you take.

TEAM

NO

POTIONS

WOUUUUUUUUU :whoo:
I memorized all forms and fought the boss like 10 times in a row, was able to do it with only using 3 potions :lolbron:

I kept my save from before the fight cause fukk playing the game 3 times to get each ending. So I would fight him, then just copy from usb and overwrite my file to fight him again.

Don't wanna spoil anything else. But if you can memorize when and where you can parry, and what attacks to just get the fukk outta dodge for, it should be possible with no healing items. I'd say it's easily the most challenging boss in the game though, at least imo.

Hardest part is timing the parry window. You pretty much have to parry though. I also equipped a rune that gives me 200 hp back for each successful visceral attack. Don't know if that's cheating in your book :laff: