Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Someone in this thread said a plot is nonexistant. :laff:

Souls games actually have A LOT of lore. Bloodborne included. Every single location, character, item, armor, weapon and motivation is explained and can be uncovered if you look. There are so many subtle details and clues to what's going on it's borderline amazing once you start to make sense of it.

It's just not laid out like a modern game would do in the fashion of a movie.

It's actually more interesting this way to me. I mean just look at mowglis post above. All that information is in the game if you look and put 2 and 2 together. :wow:

There's literally NOTHING random in the game. (cept chalice dungeons, but even those bosses have a place in the lore)
No one reads the item descriptions which tell you the story

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
I had been playing for some hours yes. Lemme guess, the games only challenging when you fight a boss in the first 10 minutes. :mjlol: Stop it. I used cover to my advantage so he wouldnt use his magic attacks and got close enough to him for him to initiate specific attacks. If i used my melle strikes against him he would have used different attacks, but since i only used the gun, he was locked in his own stupidity. The game is afraid of me basically.

Im an Elite Gamer, i know what im doing. This isnt real life Kush, this is a video game. You have to outthink the programming. Got cats watching my skills mesmerized thinking about memory leaks to explain the gifts. :mjlol:

Elite Gaming. :whoo:
breh you got the easy mode version..i dont know what happen for him to change into a spammer of magic but right when you walk in the fog, he should be going ham with spells non-stop and avoiding you..he shouldn't even be attempting a swing until half his life is gone.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
breh you got the easy mode version..i dont know what happen for him to change into a spammer of magic but right when you walk in the fog, he should be going ham with spells non-stop and avoiding you..he shouldn't even be attempting a swing until half his life is gone.
I know what happened, Elite Gaming. I played the game to perfection and the programming had to respect my moves and react accordingly. We cant rewind the hands of time. Maybe he'll be more challenging on new game Plus.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
I know what happened, Elite Gaming. I played the game to perfection and the programming had to respect my moves and react accordingly. We cant rewind the hands of time. Maybe he'll be more challenging on new game Plus.
yeah..NG+..If he behaves on ham mode and you beat him, imo you are elite because i think dude is broken in easy mode and ham mode..

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Elite Gaming Weekend.

Vs Celestial Daughter ( i think she broke midway through the battle after i religiously exploited her weak spot. All them brains, crumbled.

Vs Atomic Dog

Vs Alien

My First Pvp Hunter Kill. Brought this bag of flesh to the Vileblood queen for a sippy sip of her wrist juice :noah:

Last edited:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I killed the guy with the gatling gun at the tower but now I'm being chased around Old Yharnam by some motherfukker on the ground with a gun. :beli: