Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Do I receive the blood treatment or refuse :dwillhuh:

Refuse. So you can fight the final boss so you can get his badge to buy his armour/scythe

When you beat him you will get sent straight into new game+ tho. You should get the 3 umbilical cords for the secret ending so you can get his badge and explore the game before going into NG+

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
:mjlol: This guy?

Vs King of Queens

When you're an elite gamer he feels more like a joke.

Im just mad you cant knock him off the roof. He gets saved by shytty programming.

I think you might've fought him with a memory leak issue being talked about on the internet that essentially makes him easy mode.

He only tried his basic melee swing like 8 times in a row. And didn't do shyt til you walked up to him. Plus he didn't go through his god mode transformation.

He should be spamming magic from the second you walk through the fog gate, dodge backwards on some of your parry attempts, and hit you with the giant skull blast when you are close.

Quick question, were you marathoning the game for a couple hours when you did this fight?

Not trying to rain on your accomplishment. Just a lot of people have noticed for some people he practically only does basic melee swings, and for others he spams magic non stop.

The theory is there is a memory leak issue. Some people think it may have to do with insight or level, or who've you've beat before him. But there is basically two versions of him easy mode with barely any magic, and hard mode with constant magic spam.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I think you might've fought him with a memory leak issue being talked about on the internet that essentially makes him easy mode.

He only tried his basic melee swing like 8 times in a row. And didn't do shyt til you walked up to him.

He should be spamming magic from the second you walk through the fog gate, dodge backwards on some of your parry attempts, and hit you with the giant skull blast when you are close.

Quick question, were you marathoning the game for a couple hours when you did this fight?

Not trying to rain on your accomplishment. Just a lot of people have noticed for some people he practically only does basic melee swings, and for others he spams magic non stop.
I had been playing for some hours yes. Lemme guess, the games only challenging when you fight a boss in the first 10 minutes. :mjlol: Stop it. I used cover to my advantage so he wouldnt use his magic attacks and got close enough to him for him to initiate specific attacks. If i used my melle strikes against him he would have used different attacks, but since i only used the gun, he was locked in his own stupidity. The game is afraid of me basically.

Im an Elite Gamer, i know what im doing. This isnt real life Kush, this is a video game. You have to outthink the programming. Got cats watching my skills mesmerized thinking about memory leaks to explain the gifts. :mjlol:

Elite Gaming. :whoo:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I had been playing for some hours yes. Lemme guess, the games only challenging when you fight a boss in the first 10 minutes. :mjlol: Stop it. I used cover to my advantage so he wouldnt use his magic attacks and got close enough to him for him to initiate specific attacks. If i used my melle strikes against him he would have used different attacks, but since i only used the gun, he was locked in his own stupidity. The game is afraid of me basically.

Im an Elite Gamer, i know what im doing. This isnt real life Kush, this is a video game. You have to outthink the programming. Got cats watching my skills mesmerized thinking about memory leaks to explain the gifts. :mjlol:

Elite Gaming. :whoo:
What happens is when the game's been running for a certain number of hours there is a memory leak issue where the bosses move sets can't be fully stored so they only perform basic attacks.

It's actually been tested and confirmed.

Check this reddit thread.

http://www.reddit.com/r/bloodborne/comments/31bogg/how_to_active_bloodborne_easy_mode/

I only mentioned this because when I watched this video he behaved so different from when I walk through the gate. He literally spams magic the second I walk through the fog gate and only starts meleeing after his transformation.

So I was confused why he was so casual and kept repeating the easiest attack to parry in your video. I did some research to see why he was behaving so differently for me.

It's been reported on multiple bosses.

When I get that close he immediately dodges backwards or uses his AOE giant skull (not the mini skulls) This one is instant with no swing animation at all. He didn't even try that in your video. And he did nothing until you initiated him.

So why didn't he attempt to dodge? Why didn't he spam magic? Why didn't he use any of his dodges or defensive moves and only repeat his one slow ass swing the whole fight? Because he has other moves to counter how close you were.

He's still beatable, I'm just saying the way he didn't do anything but one attack when you fought him made it much easier.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What happens is when the game's been running for a certain number of hours there is a memory leak issue where the bosses move sets can't be fully stored so they only perform basic attacks.

It's actually been tested and confirmed.

Check this reddit thread.

http://www.reddit.com/r/bloodborne/comments/31bogg/how_to_active_bloodborne_easy_mode/

I only mentioned this because when I watched this video he behaved so different from when I walk through the gate. He literally spams magic the second I walk through the fog gate and only starts meleeing after his transformation.

So I was confused why he was so casual and kept repeating the easiest attack to parry in your video. I did some research to see why he was behaving so differently for me.

It's been reported on multiple bosses.

When I get that close he immediately dodges backwards or uses his AOE giant skull (not the mini skulls) This one is instant with no swing animation at all. He didn't even try that in your video. And he did nothing until you initiated him.

So why didn't he attempt to dodge? Why didn't he spam magic? Why didn't he use any of his dodges or defensive moves and only repeat his one slow ass swing the whole fight? Because he has other moves to counter how close you were.

He's still beatable, I'm just saying the way he didn't do anything but one attack when you fought him made it much easier.
If i had walked up without using cover he would have done those other attacks more. If i melle'd him instead of shooting the gun he would have attacked different. Im smart so obviously, i chose the most elite path to victory, but ok, make excuses for my skills. I guess you'll have to consider your own playthroughs largely FLUKES, but i know the reality, human beings are more intelligent then given credit for and all i did was showcase how easily it was for me to confuse the programming into facilitating its own demise, with my ELITE choice of attacks. :blessed:

He didnt attempt to do anything because i was playing a perfect game and the programming was to stupid to come up with a good way to counter perfection.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
If i had walked up without using cover he would have done those other attacks more. If i melle'd him instead of shooting the gun he would have attacked different. Im smart so obviously, i chose the most elite path to victory, but ok, make excuses for my skills. I guess you'll have to consider your own playthroughs largely FLUKES, but i know the reality, human beings are more intelligent then given credit for and all i did was showcase how easily it was for me to confuse the programming into facilitating its own demise, with my ELITE choice of attacks. :blessed:
He does all of that regardless of cover. He can even shoot around cover slightly.

And he starts using magic the second you enter.

And you only had the chance to parry him because he kept repeating the easiest attack he does to parry.

How would you have done that if he was spamming magic from the gate?

When I walk through the gate he's already summoning a giant orb to toss at me above his head. Literally already doing it when I pass through the gate, before I even take a step in any direction. And he has almost no cool down on it, so he'll do it at least twice before I can even walk over to him.

He just let you stroll right on over without doing shyt :laff:

Read the thread I posted. It's been tested and confirmed and reported by multiple users.

When this is in future patch notes I'll have these receipts :umad:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
He does all of that regardless of cover. He can even shoot around cover slightly.

And he starts using magic the second you enter.

And you only had the chance to parry him because he kept repeating the easiest attack he does to parry.

How would you have done that if he was spamming magic from the gate?

When I walk through the gate he's already summoning a giant orb to toss at me above his head. Literally already doing it when I pass through the gate, before I even take a step in any direction. And he has almost no cool down on it, so he'll do it at least twice before I can even walk over to him.

He just let you stroll right on over without doing shyt :laff:

Read the thread I posted. It's been tested and confirmed and reported by multiple users.

When this is in future patch notes I'll have these receipts :umad:

This guy had issues after 12 hours. Id only been playing less then half that. Stop it. Just come to grips with the fact i play at an elite level. Or come to grips with the fact, all them bosses yall been saying were easy, were just flukes.

Every boss in the game has largely been that easy for me. Its just because when you play perfect games, the programming just quits and reacts stupidly. U should have dipped off to the left behind those roof windows and maybe saved yourself some time

Now why dont you drop that password so i can see how many memory leaks you got nikka? :demonic: You wont have no developers to blame when i go upside your head with these blades.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
This guy had issues after 12 hours. Id only been playing less then half that. Stop it. Just come to grips with the fact i play at an elite level. Or come to grips with the fact, all them bosses yall been saying were easy, were just flukes.

Every boss in the game has largely been that easy for me. Its just because when you play perfect games, the programming just quits and reacts stupidly. U should have dipped off to the left behind those roof windows and maybe saved yourself some time

Now why dont you drop that password so i can see how many memory leaks you got nikka? :demonic: You wont have no developers to blame when i go upside your head with these blades.
I'll be back with those patch notes receipts :umad:

Also the guy left it on 12 hours for good measure, doesn't mean that's how long the memory leak takes :pacspit:

Just know I beat him while he had much more aggressive attacks :pacspit:

True Elite Gaming, we don't need game bugs to make the A.I. dumb over here
ZCrT12r.png

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'll be back with those patch notes receipts :umad:

Also the guy left it on 12 hours for good measure, doesn't mean that's how long the memory leak takes :pacspit:

Just know I beat him while he had much more aggressive attacks :pacspit:

True Elite Gaming, we don't need game bugs to make the A.I. dumb over here
ZCrT12r.png
Not a need, im just so good the ai had no way to counter my methods. I closed the distance in an elite way, i ran up on him in an elite way, i downed him in an elite way and it was a wrap. THe computer just doesnt spit out random garbage unless youre in specific ranges. I tailored my range to perfection, and executed properly. When you arent Elite, its hard to understand the subtleties of the sweet science that is Elite Gaming.

What you need to spend a few more hours leveling up? Just drop the password and illl see you when i see you.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@KushSkywalker sitting online playing BB for hours but wont drop the password. If you need prep time say you need prep time bruh. Just say you shook and want to be ready because as is you are NOT ready.

Probably over there leveling the shyt out them weapons and points. :mjlol:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
@KushSkywalker sitting online playing BB for hours but wont drop the password. If you need prep time say you need prep time bruh. Just say you shook and want to be ready because as is you are NOT ready.

Probably over there leveling the shyt out them weapons and points. :mjlol:
I'm just exploring trying to find bosses to beat

Let's work as a team friend
ZCrT12r.png

Worldwide

password: kushsky

Don't get too friendly or that +7 Holy Blade may have to become friends too friend