Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
A jewish woman put me on a 3 day plan to end that nonsense and life has been good ever since :blessed:
:lupe:

:feedme:

My main problem is I'm in an apt right now without an extra room for my son.

So his crib is in our bedroom. He stands up and looks right at me through the darkness. He knows I can hear him :to:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:lupe:

:feedme:

My main problem is I'm in an apt right now without an extra room for my son.

So his crib is in our bedroom. He stands up and looks right at me through the darkness. He knows I can hear him :to:
Day 1.

Put him in bed

He whines and cries.
Go in and woo woo woo that boy. Pick him up tell him its gonna be alright, put him back down and leave. Maybe come back one more time, then just let him cry till hes sleep

Day 2

Put him to bed
When he whines go in but dont pick him up, but tell him you're here and its gonna be alright yadda ya. Leave the room and dont come back

Day 3

Put him to bed

Dont come back

If he wakes up in the middle of the night he probably wants something to drink so you know, have wifey give him his meeilk. Worked for us :blessed:

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps

Here is my (failed) attempt to solo the Vacuous Spider.

By the way I know I have a nerdy nasally voice which may make my frustration more humorous:francis:

That bloodtinge damage:banderas:

You could probably beat the boss by shooting and pumping yourself with blood bullets without even getting hit:ehh:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Day 1.

Put him in bed

He whines and cries.
Go in and woo woo woo that boy. Pick him up tell him its gonna be alright, put him back down and leave. Maybe come back one more time, then just let him cry till hes sleep

Day 2

Put him to bed
When he whines go in but dont pick him up, but tell him you're here and its gonna be alright yadda ya. Leave the room and dont come back

Day 3

Put him to bed

Dont come back

If he wakes up in the middle of the night he probably wants something to drink so you know, have wifey give him his meeilk. Worked for us :blessed:

Probably would've worked for us earlier when I was trying similar tactics, but wife is such a damn spazz, I said fukk it. At this point, she's old and knowledgeable enough to crawl into our bed, whether we like it or not though. She crept in our bed one night after actually falling asleep in her bed, to both of our surprise the next morning, like "how'd you get here?!" Ah well.

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
For Rom, I just upgraded my Electic metal ball weapon to plus 6. take out the first round of spiders (when rom doesn't attack) then start comboing him, even when he starts to disappear (he still takes damage until he's compleley gone.)

Then when he comes back he'll bring like to groups of spiders if you took enough damage off. At this point you really just need to hit im on the side or back, and take out spiders when needed. I prolly took out 5/30. just because they were outliers and in my way.

I spent most of my time dodging the damn ice storms and the kamikaze spiders tho.

But yea, like someone said, just b line for Rom when you get a chance, stay on the move, watch for falling objects.

-DMP-

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Alright got to head out but yeah I'm going to try going back to the beeline method when I get back.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
fukk it...I'm convinced Tonitrus is the best weapon in the game. So far I've made short work of two main bosses (Rom, Reborn) and the hidden one. Only one I didn't use it on was Darkbeast for obvious reasons.