Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
My kids napping right now...

But tonight....
Pinky_brain.gif

If your kids are napping, wouldn't that be the grand time to be playing tho?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Here is my (failed) attempt to solo the Vacuous Spider.

By the way I know I have a nerdy nasally voice which may make my frustration more humorous:francis:

Use the side with th efuest spiders, and cut a path to him and then pound on him. You wont be killing all them spiders and dodging glaciers from the sky..

Also, you're respecting the little spiders to much.

Please reference an Elite Gamer and feel free to ask questions to usher you through this troubling time

Last edited:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
lol. Put a blanket on him by you on the couch. Problem solved.
You'd think so. I'm working on gettin him to nap in his own crib.

He used to nap there when he didn't have his own sense of self.

Now he's on some mommy and daddys bed or bust shyt :camby:

This mothafukka would never fall asleep on no damn couch :damn:

Normally I'd let him cry away in his crib so he learns, but I need him well rested so he doesn't pull this bullshyt tonight.

Daddys videogame time :demonic:

:whoa:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps

Here is my (failed) attempt to solo the Vacuous Spider.

By the way I know I have a nerdy nasally voice which may make my frustration more humorous:francis:

You really don't even have to fight the extra spiders, just b line to behind him and pound away :shaq:

Back up to heal after a couple hits

Rinse and repeat

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You'd think so. I'm working on gettin him to nap in his own crib.

He used to nap there when he didn't have his own sense of self.

Now he's on some mommy and daddys bed or bust shyt :camby:

This mothafukka would never fall asleep on no damn couch :damn:

Normally I'd let him cry away in his crib so he learns, but I need him well rested so he doesn't pull this bullshyt tonight.

Daddys videogame time :demonic:

:whoa:

I feel ya mange. Our daughter is on the same shyt, cept once she actually falls asleep, she can stay sleep wherever for a couple hours. She only sleep overnight tho if in the bed with us, unfortunately. I just leave the misses to deal with her while I play games at night.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Use the side with th efuest spiders, and cut a path to him and then pound on him. You wont be killing all them spiders and dodging glaciers from the sky..

Also, you're respecting the little spiders to much.

Please reference an Elite Gamer and feel free to ask questions to usher you through this troubling time

I tried doing that the first time I fought him but the spiders stuck around. I figured if I didn't kill the small spiders and did this everytime he reappeared, near the end I would have 30+ spiders on my ass :mjcry:. Sounds like according to the folks here I should return to that tactic. I'll give it a shot later.

Balls didn't drop during puberty eh. Sucks to be you.
Then whose inch diameter globes is your moms sucking :lupe:?

Seriously though, It doesn't help me when I have a babyface too but at least my girl still loves me. :mjcry:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I feel ya mange. Our daughter is on the same shyt, cept once she actually falls asleep, she can stay sleep wherever for a couple hours. She only sleep overnight tho if in the bed with us, unfortunately. I just leave the misses to deal with her while I play games at night.
My kid's on some "daaadaaaaddaaaadaaaa" when he wakes up in the middle of the night. Like 75% of the time I gotta come in to get him to fall asleep.

Trust me I try to leave it to my girl :snoop:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
My kid's on some "daaadaaaaddaaaadaaaa" when he wakes up in the middle of the night. Like 75% of the time I gotta come in to get him to fall asleep.

Trust me I try to leave it to my girl :snoop:
A jewish woman put me on a 3 day plan to end that nonsense and life has been good ever since :blessed:

We sleepin in the dark, in our own beds and when its time for bed, its time for bed :ufdup:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Whered you guys go after beating that vica almair reindeer ass bytch?

Im having trouble deciding which direction i should be taking next. :lupe: