Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I havnt beat the game yet :mindblown: or completed everything. YOu havnt even fuond the secret castle. Stop it.

You probably didnt

Do the hunter quests or kill that hunter bytch with the bird mask.
I do have the crows mask. I have found the nightmare realm, the awakened realm, the lecture hall, the castle and the source of the dream.

And breh I just beat Rom the Spider. I didn't beat the game yet. I found the secret I'm talking about after I beat Vicar the reindeer bytch.

And yes I do have the crow hunter badge and crows armor

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Git Gud or Git Rekt.

There's items to teleport you back to the last lit lantern. You can either buy some or find them. You want a map? Use your brain to memorize how to get around and there you go.:pachaha:

:camby: it's 2015 fk boi fukk I look like memorizing routes like I'm some damn receiver. I'm not even asking for a mini map...even one of them bum ass maps you gotta look through the menu type shyt would be cool. I'm sitting around tryna find where to go meanwhile death lurks every corner I wanna :camby: this game but the feeling of defeating a mob is so satisfying I stay.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I do have the crows mask. I have found the nightmare realm, the awakened realm, the lecture hall, the castle and the source of the dream.

And breh I just beat Rom the Spider. I didn't beat the game yet. I found the secret I'm talking about after I beat Vicar the reindeer bytch.

And yes I do have the crow hunter badge and crows armor
michael-bolton-office-space.gif

Wikipedia ass nikka

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
michael-bolton-office-space.gif

Wikipedia ass nikka
I didn't look up shyt. Only time I checked the wiki was to see if this Lagarius guy ya'll were talking about was optional or a story boss. Cause I thought I missed him. Accidentally read I had to go to the witches abode.

I'll take that L but the item description tells you to go there too anyway.

I done found all these secret areas myself though :pacspit:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:camby: it's 2015 fk boi fukk I look like memorizing routes like I'm some damn receiver. I'm not even asking for a mini map...even one of them bum ass maps you gotta look through the menu type shyt would be cool. I'm sitting around tryna find where to go meanwhile death lurks every corner I wanna :camby: this game but the feeling of defeating a mob is so satisfying I stay.

You git gud or you git rekt. I guess you chose the 2nd option by default.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man fk this game and it's randomness. Where the hell am I suppose to be going? Why ain't no fkin map? Why have I been playing for 3 hours and only have found one checkpoint/place you can go to the dream world. How many times am I gonna get got with 5k echoes cause i gotta run all the way back to the central yarnham checkpoint just to spend that cake?

A map would ruin this game. You just need to remember directions/locations, it isn't that difficult. :yeshrug:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I didn't look up shyt. Only time I checked the wiki was to see if this Lagarius guy ya'll were talking about was optional or a story boss. Cause I thought I missed him. Accidentally read I had to go to the witches abode.

I'll take that L but the item description tells you to go there too anyway.

I done found all these secret areas myself though :pacspit:
D0sewyX.gif

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Man I take one day off from this game and come back to this thread to people talking all over my head. There's a shortcut in the witches layer? :mindblown:

Umbilical cords :wtf:

-DMP-

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
When you figure out where to go and the genius of the shortcuts and how the whole world is interconnected you'll be even more satisfied. Learning the levels is half the game really.

I take it you didn't play Dark Souls.

And that's fine but this game is about exploring and discovery. You won't need a map once you get in a rhythm.