Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man fk this game and it's randomness. Where the hell am I suppose to be going? Why ain't no fkin map? Why have I been playing for 3 hours and only have found one checkpoint/place you can go to the dream world. How many times am I gonna get got with 5k echoes cause i gotta run all the way back to the central yarnham checkpoint just to spend that cake?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Man fk this game and it's randomness. Where the hell am I suppose to be going? Why ain't no fkin map? Why have I been playing for 3 hours and only have found one checkpoint/place you can go to the dream world. How many times am I gonna get got with 5k echoes cause i gotta run all the way back to the central yarnham checkpoint just to spend that cake?

Persist. It'll all make sense one day

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Step your game up probably.

You tired?

You tired nikka?

You tired Lay down. :deadmanny:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
eventually that area will seem small and easy, just don't give up. Fight as far as your comfortable go back and level up. Once oyu beat the first boss he'll have a checkpoint

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

:mjlol: Git Gud or Git Rekt.

There's items to teleport you back to the last lit lantern. You can either buy some or find them. You want a map? Use your brain to memorize how to get around and there you go.:pachaha:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Anyone playing any music via spotify with this game? Usually, considering the daunting, atmosphere of the souls's game is suited with it's mostly silent moods, with just the sound effects. However, I do find that similar themed game music, a la Castlevania: SOTN vibes well within the Bloodborne theme. Gives it another kind of ambience. There's also this dude, Alex Roe, that made some music in preparation of the game's release, titled Borne In Blood in the link below. Some of it fits in pretty good with the game too. Check it out:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Well then don't question how I got this piece of umbilical then

Thought you were Elite:scust:
I havnt beat the game yet :mindblown: or completed everything. YOu havnt even fuond the secret castle. Stop it.

You probably didnt

Do the hunter quests or kill that hunter bytch with the bird mask.