Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
dog I woke up in the dream, looked around for a minute then went back out. kept on fighting the damn wolf with nothing but my hands. finally beat him then I had to take on those guys with the axes and was like wtf:sadcam:....finally I went back into the dream and got the weapons now i'm puttin in work:myman:.....but I know shyt's gonna start kickin my ass again soon. never played any souls games...not used to this type of shyt. and I'm coming right over from dying light where it's just straight forward action.
you beat the wolf with your bare hands :dead:

I'm kinda new as well, one thing I can tell you is use the gun like a shield, you can parry with that shyt. As soon as their drawing back to swing, shoot 'em and that puts 'em in a stunned state, then you can run up on 'em and stab 'em to get the kill shot. I was treatin' the gun like an offensive weapon, but it's used more for defense.

Pebbles are you friend, you see a group of dudes, throw a pebble at one and only one will come at you and you won't get rushed down by like 8-9 dudes.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
That's exactly what I did, I didn't even know I had to pick up a specific item until I read your post, I was just walking an a cutscene started. I thought it was part of the story :manny:
Did you find the nightmare realm too? With that Amygdyla boss or whatever?

I found that area accidentally

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You guys really stumbled upon this Lagarius boss all on your own? Just by the item description?

what possible clues could you have to go back to the clinic through the lost woods, pick up a specific item, and then go back to witches abode and walk up to the right tombstone? what guided you on this journey :mindblown: I mean I found that shortcut in the cave and the item on my own.

Did you guys just read witches abode in the item description and accidentally walk by that pillar?
Got the letter. Went to the witches abode to farm souls from the executioners and it stared a cut scene. You can activate aspects of Elite gaming by simply knowing where to get resources. :manny: The fleas in that castle are no joke. Dropping 2 g's worth of souls every kill but they're difficult.

The boss, is pathetic though. I cant imagine anyone having difficult with him baed on my Elite tutorial.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I use Ludwigs holy blade primarily. I was using the samurai sword but I couldn't figure out why I was dying just standing still :beli:
Ludwigs blade :blessed:

I had some arcane item that added arcane damage to it, costs a few bullets to apply , infinite uses though:wow:

Also got a blood gem that switches it's physical damage to arcane damage only :wow:

I'm gonna try a build where I pump echoes into arcane on a new run. I heard you can get some of those spells the hunters you run into have too, like snakes shooting out of your hands etc.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Got the letter. Went to the witches abode to farm souls from the executioners and it stared a cut scene. You can activate aspects of Elite gaming by simply knowing where to get resources. :manny: The fleas in that castle are no joke. Dropping 2 g's worth of souls every kill but they're difficult.

The boss, is pathetic though. I cant imagine anyone having difficult with him baed on my Elite tutorial.
I'm gonna fight him later today. I got to the elevator went back to level up. He's gonna get it though :demonic:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I use Ludwigs holy blade primarily. I was using the samurai sword but I couldn't figure out why I was dying just standing still :beli:

I still haven't gotten that yet, but aiming to do so.
I hear you have to beat the Blood-Starved Beast or whatever to gain access to the door on the right in the Cathedral to access it. That true? I haven't beaten him yet, but beat Vicar the night before last. About to fight the beast now tho.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I still haven't gotten that yet, but aiming to do so.
I hear you have to beat the Blood-Starved Beast or whatever to gain access to the door on the right in the Cathedral to access it. That true? I haven't beaten him yet, but beat Vicar the night before last. About to fight the beast now tho.

I'm not really sure. It just showed up at the store. I usually go back to the store after beating each boss.