Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Ronald

Daps
If you go back to him after beating a particular boss and say the right thing he'll give you daps and hand over his shyt.

Really? Wish I knew that, as soon as I was high enough level I went out of my way to murder him

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
just bought the game with mlb the show but i'm kinda shook to start:lupe:.....never played these souls games before. any advice on getting started?....don't wanna make a character then end up regretting it.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Really? Wish I knew that, as soon as I was high enough level I went out of my way to murder him

I was gonna do the same thing but I stumbled on this other thing

After you defeat Darkbeast Paarl in the Unseen Village it unlocks a gate that leads to Old Yharnam. It's the one that's right in front of you when you go down the ladder with BSB left with the wolves and shyt. Anyway, you can head back up that ladder and back to him. When you get there he'll approach you all calm and say something like ,"There aren't any people here so leave the beasts be." I said ok and he gave me his gear and I think a gesture.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Martyr Logarius is the hardest boss fukk this guy
:mjlol: This guy?

Vs King of Queens

When you're an elite gamer he feels more like a joke.

Im just mad you cant knock him off the roof. He gets saved by shytty programming.

Last edited:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
smh at me getting killed like 20 times by the damn werewolf in the clinic before i realized I could target enemies and side step:mjcry:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
You guys really stumbled upon this Lagarius boss all on your own? Just by the item description?

what possible clues could you have to go back to the clinic through the lost woods, pick up a specific item, and then go back to witches abode and walk up to the right tombstone? what guided you on this journey :mindblown: I mean I found that shortcut in the cave and the item on my own.

Did you guys just read witches abode in the item description and accidentally walk by that pillar?

Last edited:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Did you get weapons after you died?
dog I woke up in the dream, looked around for a minute then went back out. kept on fighting the damn wolf with nothing but my hands. finally beat him then I had to take on those guys with the axes and was like wtf:sadcam:....finally I went back into the dream and got the weapons now i'm puttin in work:myman:.....but I know shyt's gonna start kickin my ass again soon. never played any souls games...not used to this type of shyt. and I'm coming right over from dying light where it's just straight forward action.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Did you guys just read witches abode in the item description and accidentally walk by that pillar?

That's exactly what I did, I didn't even know I had to pick up a specific item until I read your post, I was just walking an a cutscene started. I thought it was part of the story :manny:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
That's exactly what I did, I didn't even know I had to pick up a specific item until I read your post, I was just walking an a cutscene started. I thought it was part of the story :manny:
:ohhh: yea it's an optional area, still dope though

I just looked up the bosses name on the wiki cause everyone was talkin about it and accidentally read to go to that pillar :to:

:manny: whatever though

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Getting towards the end of the game these load screens are sooooo annoying.

I wasn't dying much at the beginning, but now there's a lot of trial and error involved, these load screens suck

Last edited: