Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
avoid getting shot till you can make it to the tower and climb up, dudes no pushover either once you get up there
I suck fighting these hunters. Dude on the roof is giving me the beats every time. I'm gonna have to grind a bit and make sure I'm stocked up like a boss fight. :mjcry:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm cutting a promo.

fukk the subliminals.

I'm a hunter in bloodborne and I destroy beasts so what's a coli poster to me.
If you wanna see me like that ring that sinister bell with the password colicoli and I will ring your bell and send you back from wence you came.

:ufdup: Elite Gaming isn't a joke to me

But you are.
lol.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This gatling gun sniping muthafukka is really annoying :beli:

Also fukk them 2 wolves from early in the game. I'm leveled up a bit since my last encounter and decided to see if I could bring em down easier. Still hard :pacspit:

I'm using molotovs whenever I see em paired up from now on :francis:
Here's a good way to kill him taught to me by a coli member.

When you get to him walk up the ladder and peek your head out pause. He will see you like :ohhh: and walk tiward you then stop. Start climbing down the ladder. His dumb ass will jump off the tower and commit that

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Here's a good way to kill him taught to me by a coli member.

When you get to him walk up the ladder and peek your head out pause. He will see you like :ohhh: and walk tiward you then stop. Start climbing down the ladder. His dumb ass will jump off the tower and commit that
:mindblown: Word!? I need to try this ASAP! Do you still get the souls from him?

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Playing this got me contemplating on getting this

Dark souls 2 is a good game. Not as good as the other 3 but still better than most games. It does have the best multiplayer of them all tho. I'm buying it again for ps4 cause I never played the DLC. Plus 60fps.

Also I think I found my pvp build. shyt is gonna be OP as fukk I can't wait :demonic: Time to hunt

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Dark souls 2 is a good game. Not as good as the other 3 but still better than most games. It does have the best multiplayer of them all tho. I'm buying it again for ps4 cause I never played the DLC. Plus 60fps.

Also I think I found my pvp build. shyt is gonna be OP as fukk I can't wait :demonic: Time to hunt

Dark Souls 2 harder than Bloodborne?​

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I need some help brehs I'm stuck

after you beat the spider you get teleported to a new area. I got snatched up and teleported to the dream land before I lit the lantern in the new area. Now I'm done with the dream land, but I don't know how to get back to the area after the spider and I don't know where to go to progress the game. Please help:mjcry:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
I need some help brehs I'm stuck

after you beat the spider you get teleported to a new area. I got snatched up and teleported to the dream land before I lit the lantern in the new area. Now I'm done with the dream land, but I don't know how to get back to the area after the spider and I don't know where to go to progress the game. Please help:mjcry:

Was it the giant hand that bytch slaps you into a new area? I think your in yahar'gul or however u spell it. Either that or the nightmare areas. There's a lamp at the beginning of the nightmare frontier u should be able to teleport out