Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Man I finally got to the big dude banging on the other side of the door in the beginning.

It didn't end well :mjcry:

I'm not sure if that guy is a boss or not
no he's just a regular enemy. Try to shoot him in the face when he begins to attack and he will be stunned at which point you can walk up and give him an execution move

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
no he's just a regular enemy. Try to shoot him in the face when he begins to attack and he will be stunned at which point you can walk up and give him an execution move

:merchant:

that dude is a regular enemy???

I'll try using gun next time and see how that works for me. Had to turn this shyt off man it took everything I had to get to that dude :mjcry:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the hell do you use insight for, I got about 8 of 'em and I don't wanna use any cuz I don't know what they do.

Basically to summon help and buy some stuff in Hunter's Dream.
  • Spend Insight
  • You must use insight to use the Beckoning Bell (-1)
  • Certain enemies can steal insight from you (non-recoverable).
  • You can spend Insight on equipment at the Messengers after reaching 10 points.

• Other Uses
  • Each additional Insight reduces the Beasthood stat. Using Insight to buy items alternatively increases the Beasthood stat.
  • Insight cannot exceed a limit of 99.
  • May have more of an effect than we know, it seems that insight may make the game more difficulty, à la World Tendency. Unknown if the effects can be reverse, or if it's permanent like soul memory. (confirmed by the below test)

http://bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Insight

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
  • Spend Insight
  • You can spend Insight on equipment at the Messengers after reaching 10 points.
  • Other Uses
  • Each additional Insight reduces the Beasthood stat. Using Insight to buy items alternatively increases the Beasthood stat.
  • May have more of an effect than we know, it seems that insight may make the game more difficulty, à la World Tendency. Unknown if the effects can be reverse, or if it's permanent like soul memory. (confirmed by the below test)
:wtf: is "beasthood"

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
  • Spend Insight
  • Other Uses
So if I spend that shyt, i might turn into a beastie?