Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
You can use beast blood pellets to turn beast mode basically. Certain armor has better beast hood stats than others.

-DMP-
Yup and higher insight you carry the higher your beasthood stat is. Beasthood increases attack damage for a short period and each successful attack continues to make it stronger during that duration. I think.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Yoooo creepy ass game. Just looked up at the sky and...

three sets of glowing red eyes were staring at me then disappeared :merchant:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Got past those 2 snipers on the hill, killed the 2 executioners, went into some place with a big silver plate on the ground, some huge semi-invisible thing grabs me lifts me up then "you died" :dwillhuh:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where can I get more insight? I only have 1 right now, still fighting the werewolf

What werewolf? Gascoigne? I had like 12 a short while after killing the first two bosses. You mainly seem to get it from either fighting or killing bosses.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Got past those 2 snipers on the hill, killed the 2 executioners, went into some place with a big silver plate on the ground, some huge semi-invisible thing grabs me lifts me up then "you died" :dwillhuh:

Funny, I just did that part too and the exact same thing happened to me. Yeah, those invisible creatures actually become visible once you have enough Insight.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You'll deal with that area later. At the michael myer guys with the sticks, go left instead of right.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yall know Elite Gaming wasnt going to let a night go by without dropping off a few Dead Bodies in these exclusive snuff films.

Vs Dog with Antlers :camby:

Vs Bayonetta :camby:

Vs Homosexual :camby:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
I can trigger the ending right now :mjcry:

Apparently if you didn't fukk one thing up in particular its possible to get the platinum in one run so I'm cleaning some trophies up. Just gotta do some save backup trickery to get all the endings

Started doing the chalice dungeons and they're aight :ehh:

First few were wack but now its some Sens Fortress type of shyt. Trap killed me from full health and I have 30 vitality :pachaha:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
This gatling gun sniping muthafukka is really annoying :beli:

Also fukk them 2 wolves from early in the game. I'm leveled up a bit since my last encounter and decided to see if I could bring em down easier. Still hard :pacspit:

I'm using molotovs whenever I see em paired up from now on :francis:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
So apparently there is soft caps related to different weapons that scale with stats. Meaning anything above a certain number (like 25 strength) won't make a difference with a weapon that scales to strength.

Apparently the soft cap is 40 for endurance. I'm not fully understanding, but reading on different boards.