Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
I'm taking break. This King dude is whooping my ass..All he does is spam this skull move non-stop then when i get close he explodes pause no homo every time..WTF when the hell did he get so strong

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I don't even know if I need to put this in spoiler tags, but...

Any tips on how to beat the 3rd boss(the screaming dog bytch)? And I need to know where I can find more numbing mist. This bytch ain't that bad but that health regeneration shyt fukks me every time. I'm still learning :sadcam:
Watch my video from earlier in the thread.

Crakface vs reindeer.

I gave you the blueprint to do things the elite way

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Throw all 10 molotovs on that bytch, when she goes to healing get behind her and fukk her in the ass :demonic:
We using accessory weapons for bosses my dude? What if he dies after throwing all ten. He gotta reup and waste time. I dunno if that's all that elite bruh.

He could always just watch the footage I released destroying that bytch with simplistic ease. I mean if hes interested in saving time :manny:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I don't even know if I need to put this in spoiler tags, but...

Any tips on how to beat the 3rd boss(the screaming dog bytch)? And I need to know where I can find more numbing mist. This bytch ain't that bad but that health regeneration shyt fukks me every time. I'm still learning :sadcam:

Oh word, she heals!? I just fought and killed her last night on my 2nd try (first try I didn't really even try to fight her, just wanted to see what she could do and she killed me with like 1 slash). She wasn't that tough at all though. If she did heal, I guess that's what she was doing when she glows and roars, but I was too busy ruining her shyt for her to heal on me. :manny: I wasn't even aware she was regenerating. I should re-watch my own vid on that.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
We using accessory weapons for bosses my dude? What if he dies after throwing all ten. He gotta reup and waste time. I dunno if that's all that elite bruh.

He could always just watch the footage I released destroying that bytch with simplistic ease. I mean if hes interested in saving time :manny:

Helping him get past it :yeshrug:

I mastered her attacks then proceeded to :demonic:

She kept throwing it back at me and I obliged her :demonic:

Last edited:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Watch my video from earlier in the thread.

Crakface vs reindeer.

I gave you the blueprint to do things the elite way

:heh: Appreciate it nikka but I'm not fixin to sit here and look through this thread lookin for that video