Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I need some help brehs I'm stuck

after you beat the spider you get teleported to a new area. I got snatched up and teleported to the dream land before I lit the lantern in the new area. Now I'm done with the dream land, but I don't know how to get back to the area after the spider and I don't know where to go to progress the game. Please help:mjcry:

You can get back to Yahara,gul by going to the top of the cadethral stairs (where you fought Vicar) and then going to the right, if you are looking at the doors. You'll know your on the right path because there are two hunters that way. keep going downwards and youll eventually come to 2 big doors, inside those big doors are where you are teleported to after you beat Rom. Watch out for frenzy hand.

-DMP-

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The size of the mobs and placement of some enemies. Which I think they made worse in this new version. :heh:. It's always been more a pvp/multiplayer game than a single player game to me. Cause that's where it shines.

Nah, it shines in both areas. And technically, it doesn't shine as hard in pvp due to it's technical issues. I mean, it's dope, but flawed. Always has been across the series. But the core of the game shines in both areas. And yeah, the size of the mobs and enemy placement in this game is a great boon though.

EDIT:

Saw that you were actually saying that Dark Souls II was more annoying due to those latter statements. I wouldn't know, since I only played DSII for about an hour and don't even think I fought a boss. Loving the mob size in Bloodborne though and just from how the game starts off, I'm pretty sure it's a better game than DSII.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Here's a good way to kill him taught to me by a coli member.

When you get to him walk up the ladder and peek your head out pause. He will see you like :ohhh: and walk tiward you then stop. Start climbing down the ladder. His dumb ass will jump off the tower and commit that
Yeah I've read about that strategy before. There's also one where if you walk up the ladder and time it right after his shots, shoot him like 4 times. That should be enough to knock him off the cliff.

I haven't actually got up close to him yet, but next time I play I'll make it up to him. I just now got into Old Yahrman and ran into dude lol.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You can get back to Yahara,gul by going to the top of the cadethral stairs (where you fought Vicar) and then going to the right, if you are looking at the doors. You'll know your on the right path because there are two hunters that way. keep going downwards and youll eventually come to 2 big doors, inside those big doors are where you are teleported to after you beat Rom. Watch out for frenzy hand.

-DMP-
Good looking

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I've read about that strategy before. There's also one where if you walk up the ladder and time it right after his shots, shoot him like 4 times. That should be enough to knock him off the cliff.

I haven't actually got up close to him yet, but next time I play I'll make it up to him. I just now got into Old Yahrman and ran into dude lol.
That's not elite enough because it's not the easiest. It's not finesse enough.

My way guarantees he dies and you get his items. That way guatantees he dies

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Nah, it shines in both areas. And technically, it doesn't shine as hard in pvp due to it's technical issues. I mean, it's dope, but flawed. Always has been across the series. But the core of the game shines in both areas. And yeah, the size of the mobs and enemy placement in this game is a great boon though.

EDIT:

Saw that you were actually saying that Dark Souls II was more annoying due to those latter statements. I wouldn't know, since I only played DSII for about an hour and don't even think I fought a boss. Loving the mob size in Bloodborne though and just from how the game starts off, I'm pretty sure it's a better game than DSII.

Yeah I mean DS2. I love bloodborne. shyt would be perfect if the matchmaking would work all the time

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
I don't even know if I need to put this in spoiler tags, but...

Any tips on how to beat the 3rd boss(the screaming dog bytch)? And I need to know where I can find more numbing mist. This bytch ain't that bad but that health regeneration shyt fukks me every time. I'm still learning :sadcam:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I don't even know if I need to put this in spoiler tags, but...

Any tips on how to beat the 3rd boss(the screaming dog bytch)? And I need to know where I can find more numbing mist. This bytch ain't that bad but that health regeneration shyt fukks me every time. I'm still learning :sadcam:
Worst case you can always summon some help :manny:

You should be able to buy more numbing mist in the hunters dream. It is helpful to throw when she goes heal mode

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Worst case you can always summon some help :manny:

You should be able to buy more numbing mist in the hunters dream. It is helpful to throw when she goes heal mode

I thought I looked for it when I was buying shyt and didn't see it, maybe I just overlooked it. That's all I need is more of that and I'll be good. I'll go at this bytch solo, not trying to have a nikka come help me in the game :scust:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
I thought I looked for it when I was buying shyt and didn't see it, maybe I just overlooked it. That's all I need is more of that and I'll be good. I'll go at this bytch solo, not trying to have a nikka come help me in the game :scust:

Throw all 10 molotovs on that bytch, when she goes to healing get behind her and fukk her in the ass :demonic: