Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
don't tell me Capra Demon is whooping your ass..:russ:

He was brutalizing me until i summoned a blue phantom who just 1 hitted him..I was like :ohhh: one day i can be that strong..?

Maybe he fell in the hole in the depths and met the curse frogs

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I've preordered the PSN version but I'm tempted to cancel and order the physical collectors edition :lupe:

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
EDGE’s upcoming story sees the publication spend roughly 40 hours with From Software’s PS4 exclusive Bloodborne and according to NeoGAF, some interesting details were gleaned in the exchange.

It seems that the 40 hours spent on the game don’t include the Chalice Dungeons or multiplayer, and the single-player campaign wasn’t finished. While veterans will arguably spend less time on the campaign, it’s obvious the Bloodborne has enough meat on its bones to last a while. Among other details include shields with descriptions like “shields are nice, but not if they engender passivity” and enemies using spells.

As for equipment, you’ll be able to upgrade the same and use Bloodgems to customize your arsenal. However, enemies won’t drop weapons and as of now, roughly a dozen weapons were discovered, both ranged and melee, thus far. The game’s maps bear a stronger resemblance to Demon’s Souls and emphasize shortcuts over respawn points. It also seems that light will be necessary while traversing the gothic landscape but a clip-on lantern can be acquired at a point.

There’s still more to come (including an undisclosed mechanic) ahead of Bloodborne’s March 24th release in North America and Mach 27th release in the UK so stay tuned for more information.

Read more at http://gamingbolt.com/bloodbornes-playtime-exceeds-40-hours-without-multiplayer#S4dDlRrXMDvOhbLL.99

We eating good :myman: