Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
someone convince me to preorder this before the release date

i originally was gonna cop but then i saw video footage of gameplay that looked like PS2 game

Show me something thats gonna make me forget that and want to buy it again

:mjcry:
I'm not sure what game you were looking at, couldn't of been Bloodborne. If you've never played or wasn't a big fan of the Souls series, I wouldn't be checking for this if I were you. If you are a fan of the Souls series, then coppin this is a no brainer

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Saw the commercial and this looked dope. Thought about copping it until I saw that this was similar to Demon Souls and Dark Souls :huhldup: I've watched people play those games before and not sure if I wanna turn my hours of game play into frustration.

Anyone know if this game is gonna be on the same kinda difficulty level as those games were? The lack of weapons make me think so.

Edit: Nvm I read a lil more about it. Might give it a shot if I want something very challenging. Art style is VERY dope to me and might be enough to make me get the game :laugh:

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I wonder if this game will go mainstream. Its pretty much the only thing noteworthy dropping until MLB in may. and Batman in June.

-DMP-

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
s9ifJtZ.gif

-DMP-