Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PS2 Castlevania have great potential. It's a shame that IGA and his team can't tap it. Poor level design and cheesy storyline was their downfall.

Konami can't do shyt nowadays, all the great Japanese studios have gone to shyt.

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
Konami can't do shyt nowadays, all the great Japanese studios have gone to shyt.

There's a rumor that they will revive their flagship RPG title, Suikoden. I hope they don't fukk that up.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Lmfao y'all really find anything to complain about. Dmc3 had about the same or less but...this is compared to "souls" games. Y'all are the biggest lames

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
That's really low compared to other souls titles. But supposedly there's some type of transformation/customization system that makes that seem higher.
most soul weapons are just reskins lets be honest brehs, and I'm a huge ds stan

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Lmfao y'all really find anything to complain about. Dmc3 had about the same or less but...this is compared to "souls" games. Y'all are the biggest lames
Don't see much complaining. Just conversation over what little info we have so far. And this game will be judged by other souls games as it should, they are kinda their own genre.

most soul weapons are just reskins lets be honest brehs, and I'm a huge ds stan

Nah, they are a bit more than just skins. But people do usually pick only 2-3 and use them exclusively. With the transformation mechanic everyone should be able to find a couple they like.

OTC

+
Daps
Reppin
Austin, Texas
They have already shown a weapon transforming, I'm sure the "12" weapons will have alternate forms or secondary abilities :ehh:

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
My preorder is officially in....fittin' to finally own one of these games. I tried Demon's Souls when it was free on PS+ and the game was heat but it took too much memory from my PS3. This'll be my first time actually owning and planning on beating one of these joints.

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
Spoilers (Starting Character Stats, Completion Time, Number of Weapons & Attire, etc.)

Screen_Shot_2015_03_14_at_13_49_06.jpg

Completion time - 45 hours

Number of Weapons found (not all) - 14 trick weapons, 12 off-hand weapons/items. "Trick weapons each feel unique and of its own"

Number of Attire found (not all) - 19 full sets, with some being light armour sets. Unique pieces as well that either do not have a set or set has not been found

Beast Mode? Yes

Is there magic? - "In terms of magic, there are a few items that I have found that can be used like magic".....not sure :p

Day and Night cycle? - No, depends on story