Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Woah! if @Mowgli and @Costanza engage in a no holds bar match we got to have that joint on pay per view :lupe: We need a video of it streamed live by both player.
We gon put some coli cash down too.

:mjlol: some of y'all got the game screwed up, I feel bad for my nikka :mjcry: impregnated a girl with no damn interest :damn:

But brehs I'm stuck AGAIN.
So I'm in old Yarnham and
I was going around murking hoes like I do you know I'm saying. I get to to this one part and old crazy dude with a machine gun starts spraying me. While I'm getting my cover based shooter on one of these mooks in a hoodie runs up on me. needles to say I got murked how the hell do I beat a nikka with a choppa who has the hight ground?

avoid getting shot till you can make it to the tower and climb up, dudes no pushover either once you get up there

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
In what game.

If you mean gta you should be ashamed.

No game that has lock on targeting for pvp should be considered elite gaming.

Ring that bell and see mé in bloodborne.

You not gonan be Deezay no more you gonna be D ceased
Lmao! Chill, sun. You sposed to be my breh, breh. :mjcry:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
My wife been mad at me since I got the game and didn't go to diner with her at her friends house(granted I've done these "Friday dinners" plenty of times before, missing one of them shouldn't have been a big deal" so I can play uninterrupted.

I'm like fukk it, you leave me alone when your mad anyway, so I get more uninterrupted playing time. Been sleeping on the couch with bloodborne all week :blessed:
:what: you had to sleep on the couch just because you didnt want to go out? No disrespect because i dont understand your relationship history but you gotta draw a line..

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:what: you had to sleep on the couch just because you didnt want to go out? No disrespect because i dont understand your relationship history but you gotta draw a line..

I don't have to do anything. I chose to sleep on th couch, so she will leave me the fukk alone.

She can't put me out the bed. That's my shyt:birdman: