Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
That's fine. If you look at any series the people will change from game to game.

Uncharted 4 has a bunch of different people working on it, that doesn't mean its a "b" team or it won't have the soul of the other games

I think Director changing or total dev change has proven in many games to show a noticeable difference in direction and nuances of a game, usually for the worse, unless the initial game had problems or it was just a remaster or something. But if it's moreso the changing of the guards of the low-level peeps, then it's probably not going to be a big deal.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
They disturbed the natural order of things with wanting equal treatment.

You wanna be treated like a man you gotta take what comes with that.

If we are equal how come you still can't dunk? Throw a perfect spiral? or fix the sink? :wow:

They don't know our strife. Not only that they know the court system will favor them so they strut around like total c*nts cause no matter what happens, they will prolly come out on top :mjcry:

Yeah, I was just talking to a homie about that just yesterday. He was telling me some dudes he know from Kuwait, of all places, was complaining about how America has the game fukked up for man on that tip and how woman treat men here or act in general like pure shyt. Said they're actually going back home 1nce they finish their degrees here just due to such.:huhldup:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I think Director changing or total dev change has proven in many games to show a noticeable difference in direction and nuances of a game, usually for the worse, unless the initial game had problems or it was just a remaster or something. But if it's moreso the changing of the guards of the low-level peeps, then it's probably not going to be a big deal.

Kojima didn't create metal gear

Miyamoto hasn't lead all Mario games

Cliffy B didn't play the same roll in all 3 gears games.

And the list goes on. People get attached to the name at the top but forget there's literally hundreds of people working on these games.

Only time a changing of the guard indicates a drop in quality is when there was already turbulence that lead to that change. The game was already fukked so the leaders left and the pubs found a quick replacement and pushed the game out.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Easily knocking off bosses with words. I'm not seeing any receipts to verify elite levels of gaming.

I'm going to beat every single boss in the game. Optional and Main ans get the best ending. There are 4 or 5 endings i heard. You cant stunt on me with your fairy tails of mastery. I only believe what I can see.

Every time I beat a boss you gotta come through and say you beat the boss. You aren't my competition. You aren't elite. But if you wanna be, Set a long password for your game and post it. fukk around and see me walking oninously tiward you while you bumbling through the forest like

66655d1281556823-safe-jog-walk-around-lake-merriett-you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

Pause

lol im just clownin dog...

if you wanna do a pvp on some civilized shyt.. im down... but you dont gotta go full WWF... cuttin full promos on me and shyt like that

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
lol im just clownin dog...

if you wanna do a pvp on some civilized shyt.. im down... but you dont gotta go full WWF... cuttin full promos on me and shyt like that
I'm cutting a promo.

fukk the subliminals.

I'm a hunter in bloodborne and I destroy beasts so what's a coli poster to me.
If you wanna see me like that ring that sinister bell with the password colicoli and I will ring your bell and send you back from wence you came.

:ufdup: Elite Gaming isn't a joke to me

But you are.

Last edited:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
You better win if you PVP crakface breh :laff:

Cause you know he gonna summerjam screen you otherwise :lupe:

I'm cutting a promo.

fukk the subliminals.

I'm a hunter in bloodborne and I destroy beasts so what's a coli poster to .e.
If you wanna see me like that ring that sinister bell with the password colicoli and I will ring your bell and send you back from wence you came.

password will be set.. ill ring the shyt while i play tonight.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
I'm cutting a promo.

fukk the subliminals.

The Bloodborne Master has spoken
full

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I'm cutting a promo.

fukk the subliminals.

Still got a vid of you getting bodied on a Garage Rooftop, fam. Lol!!!

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
For some reason the forbidden woods make me more uneasy than any other area

when I fell into some oil stream and was getting bombed on with molotovs :mjcry:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Woah! if @Mowgli and @Costanza engage in a no holds bar match we got to have that joint on pay per view :lupe: We need a video of it streamed live by both player.
We gon put some coli cash down too.

:mjlol: some of y'all got the game screwed up, I feel bad for my nikka :mjcry: impregnated a girl with no damn interest :damn:

But brehs I'm stuck AGAIN.
So I'm in old Yarnham and
I was going around murking hoes like I do you know I'm saying. I get to to this one part and old crazy dude with a machine gun starts spraying me. While I'm getting my cover based shooter on one of these mooks in a hoodie runs up on me. needles to say I got murked how the hell do I beat a nikka with a choppa who has the hight ground?

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
One of my homies said he had to use coop to beat the reindeer bytch.

So I left his party for the day.

Coop is a new game PLUS feature. What kind of man needs another man to hold his hand through the darkness. Playin the nikka close like a bytch at a haunted house.

Nah i walk up on that boss like you had a good run tormenting people for centuries but now because I'm bored, that run is over

Damon Dash jr. right here :deadmanny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Still got a vid of you getting bodied on a Garage Rooftop, fam. Lol!!!
In what game.

If you mean gta you should be ashamed.

No game that has lock on targeting for pvp should be considered elite gaming.

Ring that bell and see mé in bloodborne.

You not gonan be Deezay no more you gonna be D ceased

Last edited: