Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
What does that have to do with a "B" team.

They used his blueprint to make the game and he still served as supervisor over the title. Its very much a souls game just like the other ones.

Probably missing that real touch from him not being director tho, like how Twin Snakes wasn't held as being the same with Kojima actually directing. I bought it, but only played it for like 30 minutes so I wouldn't know about all that. I eventually returned it, knowing that there was going to be an eventual PS4-type version coming, and not only do we get a remaster, but also Bloodborne was shortly announced after I did that. I did however read from various places that DS2 was felt a bit "soul-less" due to his directing departure tho, both from series fans POV and in reviews in regards to Bloodborne being a bit more a return to form in level design.

• Dap
Reactions: Ns

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Man my girl got no hobbies at all and I've got a million passions.

It's like she's jealous of me enjoying life while she runs her thumb through instagram all night watching trash television. :mjcry:

I tell her something fukked up on the news, like this world is fukked we gotta be aware. She'll be like, I don't like talking about this stuff, it's too negative.

I'll want to watch an intriguing movie with a deep plot and even deeper philosophical questions she'll be like, this is boring, I don't get it :mjcry:

bytch you are a pile of flesh with the IQ of a tree branch, don't you want to BE or DO anything?!?!??! :bryan:

She already had my seed, I fukked up brehs :to:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Probably missing that real touch from him not being director tho, like how Twin Snakes wasn't held as being the same with Kojima actually directing. I bought it, but only played it for like 30 minutes so I wouldn't know about all that. I eventually returned it, knowing that there was going to be an eventual PS4-type version coming, and not only do we get a remaster, but also Bloodborne was shortly announced after I did that. I did however read from various places that DS2 was felt a bit "soul-less" due to his directing departure tho, both from series fans POV and in reviews in regards to Bloodborne being a bit more a return to form in level design.
The level design is the only thing different in that game. And even that isnt too far off. theres just more bonfires, and less shortcuts.

Its "soul" is the exact same as the other games.

It was reviewed better than DS1. The idea that there was some different team working on it, or that its a departure for the series is just untrue.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

It's like she's jealous of me enjoying life while she runs her thumb through instagram all night watching trash television. :mjcry:

I tell her something fukked up on the news, like this world is fukked we gotta be aware. She'll be like, I don't like talking about this stuff, it's too negative.

I'll want to watch an intriguing movie with a deep plot and even deeper philosophical questions she'll be like, this is boring, I don't get it :mjcry:

bytch you are a pile of flesh with the IQ of a tree branch, don't you want to BE or DO anything?!?!??! :bryan:

:russ::francis::mjcry::manny:

Damn, that's messed up son, but I feel ya to some degree. My girl actually has many passions and interests as well, but gets jelly of me actually being able to somewhat put more time into mine or excel better than her in mines than her in hers in comparison due to our baby wanting to be all up under her. I'm like, that's not the baby or my fault though. You the mom, she SUPPOSED to be all up under you. And even still, she gets ample time to do her thing, but barely acknowledges those times, yet wanna throw shade when I'm trying to enjoy mine. Hating ass broads man. She far from dumb, just dense as fukk...but that's most women tho.

I play games maybe 6-12 hours a week, at the most, more often than not, on the lower end or even less than that when I am in school (on a break right now, so I'm trying to get it back in). She wanna get in her feelings the moment I play more than an hour and she's around and awake n shyt. I'm like :dwillhuh::comeon:, don't try to monitor my got damn free time bish. If you really want me off the game:sas1:, do what you really need to do to get me off:jawalrus:....the game.:sas2: Otherwise, I be telling her to shut that shyt the fukk up. And there's nothing she can do about it.:banderas:

Though her whining, wanting to talk Seinfeld level shyt:shaq2: and shyt when playing a game like this that requires concentration, is soooooo fukking annoying.:rudy: Go fix me a sammich and fix a gotdamn real meal sometimes. I cook 3-5 times a week, she cooks that same amount...a year.:heh::wtf::dahell::mindblown: And she wanna whine to me about some game.:camby:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
A lot of the programmers stayed the same, but alot of other people were different. Most notably director, lead programmer, lead graphics designer, producer, and lead game design.

Whether it was a 'b-team' is a distinction I can't make, nor would claim to know.

But clearly some people were allocated to work on Bloodborne and other people were used to work on Dark Souls II simultaneously.

fbKR63j.jpg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:russ::francis::mjcry::manny:

Damn, that's messed up son, but I feel ya to some degree. My girl actually has many passions and interests as well, but gets jelly of me actually being able to somewhat put more time into mine or excel better than her in mines than her in hers in comparison due to our baby wanting to be all up under her. I'm like, that's not the baby or my fault though. You the mom, she SUPPOSED to be all up under you. And even still, she gets ample time to do her thing, but barely acknowledges those times, yet wanna throw shade when I'm trying to enjoy mine. Hating ass broads man.

I play games maybe 6-12 hours a week, at the most, more often than not, on the lower end or even less than that when I am in school (on a break right now, so I'm trying to get it back in). She wanna get in her feelings the moment I play more than an hour and she's around and awake n shyt. I'm like :dwillhuh::comeon:, don't try to monitor my got damn free time bish. If you really want me off the game:sas1:, do what you really need to do to get me off:jawalrus:....the game.:sas2: Otherwise, I be telling her to shut that shyt the fukk up. And there's nothing she can do about it.:banderas:

Though her whining, wanting to talk Seinfeld level shyt:shaq2: and shyt when playing a game like this that requires concentration, is soooooo fukking annoying.:rudy: Go fix me a sammich and fix a gotdamn real meal sometimes. I cook 3-5 times a week, she cooks that same amount...a year.:heh::wtf::dahell::mindblown: And she wanna whine to me about some game.:camby:

My wife been mad at me since I got the game and didn't go to diner with her at her friends house(granted I've done these "Friday dinners" plenty of times before, missing one of them shouldn't have been a big deal" so I can play uninterrupted.

I'm like fukk it, you leave me alone when your mad anyway, so I get more uninterrupted playing time. Been sleeping on the couch with bloodborne all week :blessed:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
My wife been mad at me since I got the game and didn't go to diner with her at her friends house(granted I've done these "Friday dinners" plenty of times before, missing one of them shouldn't have been a big deal" so I can play uninterrupted.

I'm like fukk it, you leave me alone when your mad anyway, so I get more uninterrupted playing time. Been sleeping on the couch with bloodborne all week :blessed:
What happened to the good ole days. bytch made you dinner and kept her mouth shut while you were a man. Out exploring the frontier, or building shuttles and shyt. :mjcry:

low key once there was no more fear of our physical prowess they got too ballsy. :smugfavre:

If this was 1850 guarantee my girl would know her role :skip:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
My wife been mad at me since I got the game and didn't go to diner at her friends house so I can play uninterrupted.

:pachaha: At that, but :mjlol: & :scust: if the bolded is true. Nothing short of maybe being caught cheating or perhaps...beating her ass or something should warrant a man to EVER have to sleep on the couch in his own house not by his choosing. I wish she would tell me to sleep on the couch:childplease:. I'd physically put her ass out the room to do just that and stay in the bed.:birdman:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
bruh im a big fan!!!... im eagerly awaiting the next video of you beating a boss everyone already knocked off a week ago lol.
Easily knocking off bosses with words. I'm not seeing any receipts to verify elite levels of gaming.

I'm going to beat every single boss in the game. Optional and Main ans get the best ending. There are 4 or 5 endings i heard. You cant stunt on me with your fairy tails of mastery. I only believe what I can see.

Every time I beat a boss you gotta come through and say you beat the boss. You aren't my competition. You aren't elite. But if you wanna be, Set a long password for your game and post it. fukk around and see me walking oninously tiward you while you bumbling through the forest like

66655d1281556823-safe-jog-walk-around-lake-merriett-you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

Pause

Last edited:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

It's going to be cheaper to keep her breh :to:

Take it from me :mjcry:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
A lot of the programmers stayed the same, but alot of other people were different. Most notably director, lead programmer, lead graphics designer, producer, and lead game design.

Whether it was a 'b-team' is a distinction I can't make, nor would claim to know.

But clearly some people were allocated to work on Bloodborne and other people were used to work on Dark Souls II simultaneously.

fbKR63j.jpg

That's fine. If you look at any series the people will change from game to game.

Uncharted 4 has a bunch of different people working on it, that doesn't mean its a "b" team or it won't have the soul of the other games

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
What happened to the good ole days. bytch made you dinner and kept her mouth shut while you were a man. Out exploring the frontier, or building shuttles and shyt. :mjcry:

low key once there was no more fear of our physical prowess they got too ballsy. :smugfavre:

AmeriKKKa got the game all fukked up. It's different in other countries I hear, more on the traditional level and for the family environment, it's for the better actually.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

I be telling my wife this all the time.

In a joking manner though.

"If I could beat you, you'd shut the fukk up right now :ufdup:"

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
AmeriKKKa got the game all fukked up. It's different in other countries I hear, more on the traditional level and for the family environment, it's for the better actually.
They disturbed the natural order of things with wanting equal treatment.

You wanna be treated like a man you gotta take what comes with that.

If we are equal how come you still can't dunk? Throw a perfect spiral? or fix the sink? :wow:

They don't know our strife. Not only that they know the court system will favor them so they strut around like total c*nts cause no matter what happens, they will prolly come out on top :mjcry:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

:russ::mjcry::russ: