Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Man, it annoys me that I don't have enough time to play this how I really want to. Especially un-interrupted time. I only get that shyt when I'm about to go to sleep n shyt and the rest of the family is off snoring. I do my best runs when I'm uninterrupted, don't be dying for like hours of exploring. Yet, I be trying to play at times when I know the family is just gonna continuously disturb me and wanna talk and what happens, death after death after death.:aicmon: Do I look like I'm in the mood for conversations?!:what::dahell::rudy::camby::demonic:
Women like to talk when they know you're having fun or are focused.

Ever hear a song you like in the car and suddenly your lady wanna talk about a cobweb at her mothers house.

STOP IT ITS DISGUSTING

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
One of my homies said he had to use coop to beat the reindeer bytch.

So I left his party for the day.

Coop is a new game PLUS feature. What kind of man needs another man to hold his hand through the darkness. Playin the nikka close like a bytch at a haunted house.

Nah i walk up on that boss like you had a good run tormenting people for centuries but now because I'm bored, that run is over

:deadmanny:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Women like to talk when they know you're having fun or are focused.

Ever hear a song you like in the car and suddenly your lady wanna talk about a cobweb at her mothers house.

STOP IT ITS DISGUSTING

Word bond. Went thru this shyt last two days this week when we were carpooling. They know just how to ruin the little stuff and HATE to see you enjoying something that is totally excluding them.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:russ: im married with a full-time morning job and 2 young kids..

Word.:wtb:

Excluding me, nothing but women (wife, two girls, a teen and toddler) in my household and even extras are/have been there lately with both of our moms in tow (death in the family). Though my moms been staying at my crib for months now, babysitting while we at work and adding to the insanity when I'm home. And AZ houses lack basements, so no real man cave. It's disgusting.:scust: Nothing but emotions and mostly pointless convos abound.:snoop:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Man, it annoys me that I don't have enough time to play this how I really want to. Especially un-interrupted time. I only get that shyt when I'm about to go to sleep n shyt and the rest of the family is off snoring. I do my best runs when I'm uninterrupted, don't be dying for like hours of exploring. Yet, I be trying to play at times when I know the family is just gonna continuously disturb me and wanna talk and what happens, death after death after death.:aicmon: Do I look like I'm in the mood for conversations?!:what::dahell::rudy::camby::demonic:

Feel your pain breh :mjcry:

I've been trying to squeeze in as much time as I can as well. Work plus other shyt pops up and I have to put this piff on hold. And on top of that got that new Battlefield arriving today. Won't take me long with that though and I'll get back to dying :blessed:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
its made by team b. He should play the higher quality ones for in my opinion..Bloodborne=Dark souls one = Demon Souls > Dark Souls 2.
Its not made by a "b" team.

You just repeat whatever nonsense you read on neogaf. DS2 is a great game, and is even better than 1 in some ways. If any game in the series should be skipped its demons.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Its not made by a "b" team.

You just repeat whatever nonsense you read on neogaf. DS2 is a great game, and is even better than 1 in some ways. If any game in the series should be skipped its demons.

"Dark Souls II was announced at the Spike Video Game Awards on December 7, 2012.[5][6] Hidetaka Miyazaki, who served as director on the two earlier games in the series, Demon's Souls and Dark Souls,[7] acted as a supervisor, while the game was directed by Tomohiro Shibuya and Yui Tanimura."

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
"Dark Souls II was announced at the Spike Video Game Awards on December 7, 2012.[5][6] Hidetaka Miyazaki, who served as director on the two earlier games in the series, Demon's Souls and Dark Souls,[7] acted as a supervisor, while the game was directed by Tomohiro Shibuya and Yui Tanimura."

What does that have to do with a "B" team.

They used his blueprint to make the game and he still served as supervisor over the title. Its very much a souls game just like the other ones.