Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Unseen Village Boss info
Anybody having problems wit Darkbeast Paarl should equip Father G armor or Tomb prospector armor. They both have high resistance to lightning.
I couldn't beat the beast until I equipped that armor
i killed the darkbest first try. stay right under his legs and go ham at it until he shuts off then go ham again. dont let him ignite his lighting powers after it shuts off.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Man I was on a SERIOUS rip, just knocking nikkas out went down into the sewers and cleaned them clowns out
Met beBop and eviscerated him, I went around the back no home and hit with the stun cold stunna I was feeling good as a mother, met with Father Glasgow and he beat me down. My life bar is :flabbynsick: I got stuck on some freaking tomb stones and he hammered me. SMH lost like 4K blood echos :mjcry:
How do I get that elevator working? I don't feel like doing all that to get back to him
There's a lil girl that'll give you a music box.

Everytime you play it, it stuns him.

Use that to get him halfway down in health and then you can use it one more time after that.

If you can hit 'em with the pistola as he's winding up, you can stun him and run up on him and chunk 'em real hard.

bytch took me forever to get past, we damn near had a best of 7 series.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i beat him faster. in less than a minute.
Yea but I'm level 50 when I beat that pause.

I wish I could have hit her with a strong shot each time she tried to vanish. Could have done the same.

I had to respect those little spiders though

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
honestly after father gasciogne i havent really struggled on any boss... it took me a couple tries to do victor amelia.... but nothing near gascgiogne...

i ran through witches, shadows and spider with ease...

its no doubt a very difficult game... but i think people hype it up to feel like they are better than other gamers... the main selling point of this game isnt the difficulty its the intricate fighting and being able to customize ur character with different weapons and stats...

ive liked it so much i will probably get dark souls 2

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
How did you become so elite breh :lupe:
Practice
Turing fear into anger
Never quitting
Not being afraid to step out of my comfort zone to explore new styles and techniques

You can do this to. I will be posting every single boss getting worked in this game and I keep every sub boss as receipts in case my elite Ness is challenged

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
honestly after father gasciogne i havent really struggled on any boss... it took me a couple tries to do victor amelia.... but nothing near gascgiogne...

its no doubt a very difficult game... but i think people hype it up to feel like they are better than other gamers... the main selling point of this game isnt the difficulty its the intricate fighting and being able to customize ur character with different weapons and stats...

Don't send subliminal at me bruh. Don't be jealous of Elite Gaming

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Practice
Turing fear into anger
Never quitting
Not being afraid to step out of my comfort zone to explore new styles and techniques

You can do this to. I will be posting every single boss getting worked in this game and I keep every sub boss as receipts in case my elite Ness is challenged

:wow:The Bloodborne Master Mowg:wow:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:wow:The Bloodborne Master Mowg:wow:
One of my homies said he had to use coop to beat the reindeer bytch.

So I left his party for the day.

Coop is a new game PLUS feature. What kind of man needs another man to hold his hand through the darkness. Playin the nikka close like a bytch at a haunted house.

Nah i walk up on that boss like you had a good run tormenting people for centuries but now because I'm bored, that run is over

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota

get dark soul 1 and demon souls..dark souls 2 not made by the same people..

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Man, it annoys me that I don't have enough time to play this how I really want to. Especially un-interrupted time. I only get that shyt when I'm about to go to sleep n shyt and the rest of the family is off snoring. I do my best runs when I'm uninterrupted, don't be dying for like hours of exploring. Yet, I be trying to play at times when I know the family is just gonna continuously disturb me and wanna talk and what happens, death after death after death.:aicmon: Do I look like I'm in the mood for conversations?!:what::dahell::rudy::camby::demonic:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Man, it annoys me that I don't have enough time to play this how I really want to. Especially un-interrupted time. I only get that shyt when I'm about to go to sleep n shyt and the rest of the family is off snoring. I do my best runs when I'm uninterrupted, don't be dying for like hours of exploring. Yet, I be trying to play at times when I know the family is just gonna continuously disturb me and wanna talk and what happens, death after death after death.:aicmon: Do I look like I'm in the mood for conversations?!:what::dahell::rudy::camby::demonic:
I play the same time bruh..no excuses..i be staying up to slay this game..