Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Its good to see people getting into the souls series.

Now y'all see what we've been raving about all these years :mjcry:

Is Demon Souls in the same family or is it a different game all together? I had it on ps3 and never tried because everyone said it was so fukkin hard. Will I regret never playing it? :mjcry:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Is Demon Souls in the same family or is it a different game all together? I had it on ps3 and never tried because everyone said it was so fukkin hard. Will I regret never playing it? :mjcry:
Yeah, they are all pretty much the same. They are all standalone games with their own story, but the general gameplay is the same

Demons souls
Dark souls 1 and 2

I found it funny that y'all's comments about this game are exactly what's had me hooked to the series since demons. The series isn't nearly as popular as I think it should be, its good for more people to be hoping aboard.

Conventional thinking would suggest the ps4 exclusivity would have made it that less gamers played it, but I think I being exclusive made more people try it, that would have otherwise ignored it like they did the other souls titles.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
What bosses you beat so far

ive beat. Cleric beast, father a$$hole, blood starved beast, big white shaggy dog looking monster, the prison guard boss, and the 3 shadow dudes
Damn crazy how you can play this all different orders. I beat Cleric, fath gasgfakkit, BSB, Vicar(the dog reindeer), the Witch of Wendell or some shyt, and the Dark Parl

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yeah, they are all pretty much the same. They are all standalone games with their own story, but the general gameplay is the same

Demons souls
Dark souls 1 and 2

I found it funny that y'all's comments about this game are exactly what's had me hooked to the series since demons. The series isn't nearly as popular as I think it should be, its good for more people to be hoping aboard.

Conventional thinking would suggest the ps4 exclusivity would have made it that less gamers played it, but I think I being exclusive made more people try it, that would have otherwise ignored it like they did the other souls titles.
You lovin this worthless broken piece of crap aint you :takedat:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
:ehh: I wasn't really planning on using it...it would have been cool for a second play through though:sadcam:
Technically you could back up your save online. Delete the game. Turn off automatic updates. Reinstall and play offline. Duplicate what you want. Then install the patch and continue from there.

There's really no way for them to permanently get rid of a glitch that ships on disk, because you can just remove the game and opt out of the patches.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Demons souls
Dark souls 1 and 2

This is actually why I think exclusives are and have always been a good thing.

I think the souls games have done at least moderately well for themselves overall though. Remember, it was the rising popularity of Demon's Soul's import to what brought it to the states in the first place. I just knew the series was going to be something special when I first seen it. I imported the first joint as soon as it was available to do so.

Also, i wouldn't say they're all the same, as they all had lil nuances that differentiated each other, but yeah, the sole/soul :jawalrus:concepts of the game still apply across the board. Bloodborne is the most different of them all though and definitely has most of the best and builds on that even more.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
I come home and see there was an update, somebody tell me they fixed the wack loading times.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I come home and see there was an update, somebody tell me they fixed the wack loading times.
That's not what this update did. Don't worry though From Software pumps updates out a lot usually.

They put this out to fix a bug that was preventing peoples progress and to remove and item duplication glitch.

People were duping Frenzied Coldblood(9) to 99, eating and gettin like 500,000 souls and then doing it again making level 200 characters in 15 minutes.

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
go digital... best decision i ever made
That's not what this update did. Don't worry though From Software pumps updates out a lot usually.

They put this out to fix a bug that was preventing peoples progress and to remove and item duplication glitch.

People were duping Frenzied Coldblood(9) to 99, eating and gettin like 500,000 souls and then doing it again making level 200 characters in 15 minutes.

any way to delete game data/patch on PS4 to be able to continue to do this?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is actually why I think exclusives are and have always been a good thing.

I think the souls games have done at least moderately well for themselves overall though. Remember, it was the rising popularity of Demon's Soul's import to what brought it to the states in the first place. I just knew the series was going to be something special when I first seen it. I imported the first joint as soon as it was available to do so.

Also, i wouldn't say they're all the same, as they all had lil nuances that differentiated each other, but yeah, the sole/soul :jawalrus:concepts of the game still apply across the board. Bloodborne is the most different of them all though and definitely has most of the best and builds on that even more.
Gotta disagree with the bolded, its actually pretty limited compared to the other games. You are forced into one playstyle while the others allow you to play how you want.