Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:damn:92 Metacritic. These fukkbois rating it 80 now Mario back on top this gen :mjcry:
Bloodborne officially is ass. 92 is close to Forza Larryizon 2 scores :snoop:.

Edit: IT'S AT 93 :gladbron:
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/bloodborne

We saved :mjcry:

Man I ain't even play this today. Been busy :mjcry: This game been on my mind all day at work. My boy, a first time souls player calling me all hype about some farming area he found talking about he got 100,000 blood echoes.

I think when I beat this, I'll cop DS2 remastered on PS4 . I want to beat em all.

Last edited:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Man I can't even check my youtube without some youtubers video title spoiling this fukkin game for me :snoop: Like you really got put the secrets in the title of youtube video?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Bloodborne Has a Cool Secret Feature That Can Actually Save Your Life In Game
bloodborne-433.jpg

By Khurram Imtiaz - March, 30th 2015
Bloodborne gives the players the ability to rate the messages left behind by other players online in the game, but there is actually a hidden secret to these messages that you probably haven’t heard about yet.
As discovered by reddit user yumepenguin, rating a message left behind by the player actually gives the player a nice dose of health boost in his game, provided he is playing the game online at that time.
So there I am, fighting a boss. I’m out of vials of blood, one hit from death. The beast is low and I know I only need a couple of combos to win.
The beast raises a claw, leaps in, and just before he lands a blow a message appears on the screen,

“Someone rated your message as fine”, I get a full heal, and proceed to kill the beast!
Rate those messages people, you never know when it may save a life!
So it seems like rating a message is not a useless feature at all, and it is certainly not about the points. It is a nice secret feature that can make the game much more fun, and it also encourages the players to leave more helpful messages in the game.

Rating can actually save the life of another fellow Bloodborne hunter, unless he is a troll and created a message for the purpose of trolling others, in that case, we can punish him by rating it down and perhaps he actually gets hurt by each negative rating.
Let us know what you think about this news in the comments below.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
bloodborne-433.jpg

Bloodborne gives the players the ability to rate the messages left behind by other players online in the game, but there is actually a hidden secret to these messages that you probably haven’t heard about yet.
As discovered by reddit user yumepenguin, rating a message left behind by the player actually gives the player a nice dose of health boost in his game, provided he is playing the game online at that time.
So there I am, fighting a boss. I’m out of vials of blood, one hit from death. The beast is low and I know I only need a couple of combos to win.
The beast raises a claw, leaps in, and just before he lands a blow a message appears on the screen,

“Someone rated your message as fine”, I get a full heal, and proceed to kill the beast!
So it seems like rating a message is not a useless feature at all, and it is certainly not about the points. It is a nice secret feature that can make the game much more fun, and it also encourages the players to leave more helpful messages in the game.

Rating can actually save the life of another fellow Bloodborne hunter, unless he is a troll and created a message for the purpose of trolling others, in that case, we can punish him by rating it down and perhaps he actually gets hurt by each negative rating.

This has happened to me as well in a boss fight. Didn't when it, but it was still cool.

-DMP-

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I'm not using my gun nearly as much as I should. I need to practice staggering these enemies.

yea, its pretty much one hit kill on a lot of enemies if you visceral attack. and if not, you still have your vitality left so you can go in on them if they are still alive.

Also, posting this cuz it looks cool :wow:

lfuoBNt.gif

-DMP-

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
yea, its pretty much one hit kill on a lot of enemies if you visceral attack. and if not, you still have your vitality left so you can go in on them if they are still alive.

lfuoBNt.gif

-DMP-
I've only played for a total of about 3 1/2 hours. I got the game sunday night and haven't beaten the first boss yet. I been learning the mechanics and redoing the same area over and over polishing my technique. I never played any of the souls games so this is all new to me. I ran into the first boss once and got him down to about 25% life. Overall this game is incredible. I just need to put more time into it. I ran into a hunter with a pointy cone mask that earthed me in seconds. I don't know what his deal is. I found him in the cut looking off in the distance and when I approached him he whooped me like I owed him money.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
So you liking the game man? Are your fears of damage sponging enemies put at is now?
Definitely. The game is an instant classic. Every death has been my fault. I was trying to explain to this game to a friend of mine. I feel like this game accomplishes something not seen in other games. Most games handle progression with rewarding XP to players to buff their characters. While Bloodborne has this, the real reward you get is ACTUAL experience. With each death I feel like I'm learning more about the enemies and more about my own weaknesses. I think the difficulty of this game is widely misunderstood. I don't feel like the game is crushingly difficult in a way that would make you give up. Its at that sweet spot where you get killed but you know you can definitely win if you tweak your approach.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

lfuoBNt.gif

-DMP-

Yeah, the other dope thing about the visceral attack is that if you land it during the Regain activation period, you'll instantly get back all the energy you can from regain.

That clip is ill.

I made it to the Blood-Starved Beast last night after playing for about an hour and change w/o dying. I wasn't prepared to battle him yet though since it was both late and I was low on blood vials and bullets, so I teleported outta there after initiating the fight and leveled up since I had nearly 50k blood echoes on me. Gained some Insight just by seeing him it seems (as you do with all the bosses). I'll probably take him on tonight tho. Man, the section leading to him is vast as a muhfukka. This game right here....:blessed::banderas:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
bloodborne-433.jpg

This was actually a feature since the first souls game.