Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
:wow: @ the amount of content this game has. I'm 20 hrs in, only on my fourth boss and I feel like I've barely scratched the surface.

This boss in the
Hidden Village
tho....
It's name is Dark
beast Pearl
or something like that...

Had me like:dwillhuh: when I first saw it.. Took me five deaths just to come up with a decent strategy.
Hopefully I can beat it tomorrow.
This weekend I'm gonna try the chalice dungeons for the first time..
Stay underneath him and behind him if you can. (pause
dame.png
)He can barely touch you if stay there.

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Stay underneath him and behind him if you can. (pause
dame.png
)He can barely touch you if stay there.

Yeah that's what I just discovered earlier today. Now I'm working on timing my dodges so I can escape his electric shockwave attack.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Unseen Village Boss info
Anybody having problems wit Darkbeast Paarl should equip Father G armor or Tomb prospector armor. They both have high resistance to lightning.
I couldn't beat the beast until I equipped that armor

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
This shyt is live. I've played all 3 previous, but I dig the change in combat somewhat. I like the aggressive style of play. Didn't die against either of these first 2 bosses. Actually, I had more problem with the fukkin werewolves on the bridge than i ever did with the werewolf boss. dude was lowkey easy. and i aint even use all my molotovs.

the hunter dude after that was low key a joke. feel like theyre tryin to get ya prepared for pvp with that one potentially, i dunno.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Cathedral ward checkpoint. If you figure out where to go the shortcut Im talkin about will require some platforming to get to. You also need to finish Old Yarnham before it'll be possible

Bruh can you elaborate on this for me. I'm going crazy trying to find d this shyt.

-DMP-

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Man I was on a SERIOUS rip, just knocking nikkas out went down into the sewers and cleaned them clowns out
Met beBop and eviscerated him, I went around the back no home and hit with the stun cold stunna I was feeling good as a mother, met with Father Glasgow and he beat me down. My life bar is :flabbynsick: I got stuck on some freaking tomb stones and he hammered me. SMH lost like 4K blood echos :mjcry:
How do I get that elevator working? I don't feel like doing all that to get back to him

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Man I was on a SERIOUS rip, just knocking nikkas out went down into the sewers and cleaned them clowns out
Met beBop and eviscerated him, I went around the back no home and hit with the stun cold stunna I was feeling good as a mother, met with Father Glasgow and he beat me down. My life bar is :flabbynsick: I got stuck on some freaking tomb stones and he hammered me. SMH lost like 4K blood echos :mjcry:
How do I get that elevator working? I don't feel like doing all that to get back to him
Before that bridge to Gascoigne you should have went inside the elevator on that side. Think that activated it by just stepping on the pad in the elevator. think you might have to go the long way since you didnt do that, breh.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The setting change for this series was muuuuuuch needed. This gothic, creepy atmosphere is fukking beautiful. I mean, technically this game is a mess with AA wonkiness and shyt framerate almost consistently when things get hairy. But it still comes off as beautiful in a way, because the world is so interconnected and just kinda gorgeous.

Its got a sort of horror vibe to it that I feel the others didn't really have.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
I see a bridge with werewolves on it, is there a bonfire near by?

I also saw another area leads down, do I need to go there?

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Before that bridge to Gascoigne you should have went inside the elevator on that side. Think that activated it by just stepping on the pad in the elevator. think you might have to go the long way since you didnt do that, breh.
Lucky for me I actually did, Finally defeated that clown after 5 tries and 18 blood vials just call me cheese
tumblr_static_cheese_205_1362800142.jpg