Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yea, its pretty much one hit kill on a lot of enemies if you visceral attack. and if not, you still have your vitality left so you can go in on them if they are still alive.

Also, posting this cuz it looks cool :wow:

lfuoBNt.gif

-DMP-
That's pvp? That looks dope.

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely. The game is an instant classic. Every death has been my fault. I was trying to explain to this game to a friend of mine. I feel like this game accomplishes something not seen in other games. Most games handle progression with rewarding XP to players to buff their characters. While Bloodborne has this, the real reward you get is ACTUAL experience. With each death I feel like I'm learning more about the enemies and more about my own weaknesses. I think the difficulty of this game is widely misunderstood. I don't feel like the game is crushingly difficult in a way that would make you give up. Its at that sweet spot where you get killed but you know you can definitely win if you tweak your approach.

I was about to post my thoughts on this game, but you broke down how I feel about it better than I could. Especially the bolded. I got the game Friday and did manage to beat the Cleric Beast Sunday night and it was :blessed: Since then, I've been replaying that section trying to practice beating some of the tougher enemies without just spamming items like a molotov.

This game is addictive that way, as every time I die I don't get frustrated - I keep thinking 'well if I just try this I can win next time'.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
I've only played for a total of about 3 1/2 hours. I got the game sunday night and haven't beaten the first boss yet. I been learning the mechanics and redoing the same area over and over polishing my technique. I never played any of the souls games so this is all new to me. I ran into the first boss once and got him down to about 25% life. Overall this game is incredible. I just need to put more time into it. I ran into a hunter with a pointy cone mask that earthed me in seconds. I don't know what his deal is. I found him in the cut looking off in the distance and when I approached him he whooped me like I owed him money.

This is how I was/am. I probably put in a good 5-6 hours in Central Yarhnam, a lot of it was because I didn't know what the fukk I was doing. Playing that first area done helped me out so much with figuring out how to navigate the rest of the game. That feeling of accomplishment I had after finally getting through that and beating the first boss :blessed:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Definitely. The game is an instant classic. Every death has been my fault. I was trying to explain to this game to a friend of mine. I feel like this game accomplishes something not seen in other games. Most games handle progression with rewarding XP to players to buff their characters. While Bloodborne has this, the real reward you get is ACTUAL experience. With each death I feel like I'm learning more about the enemies and more about my own weaknesses. I think the difficulty of this game is widely misunderstood. I don't feel like the game is crushingly difficult in a way that would make you give up. Its at that sweet spot where you get killed but you know you can definitely win if you tweak your approach.

I was about to post my thoughts on this game, but you broke down how I feel about it better than I could. Especially the bolded. I got the game Friday and did manage to beat the Cleric Beast Sunday night and it was :blessed: Since then, I've been replaying that section trying to practice beating some of the tougher enemies without just spamming items like a molotov.

This game is addictive that way, as every time I die I don't get frustrated - I keep thinking 'well if I just try this I can win next time'.

This is how I was/am. I probably put in a good 5-6 hours in Central Yarhnam, a lot of it was because I didn't know what the fukk I was doing. Playing that first area done helped me out so much with figuring out how to navigate the rest of the game. That feeling of accomplishment I had after finally getting through that and beating the first boss :blessed:
Its good to see people getting into the souls series.

Now y'all see what we've been raving about all these years :mjcry:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
I do not know if it's been posted here or not, so even if it was I'll post it again

If you are in the forbidden woods area DO NOT TRY TO TRIGGER ANYTHING MULTIPLAYER, CO-OP OR INVADE.

it can possibly set up a game breaking glitch. I guess its something they are working on in a patch, but as of no leave youe bells alone in that area

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pop this shyt in yesterday...immeditely died to the first wolf eatin on someone in the intro. Apparently you were suppose to die so I'm like :ehh:...now I got my weapon let me go give this dude that work.....he killed me again:mjcry:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:merchant:Bebop was in the sewer staring at a nikka like he was turtle soup.

Took the ladder up and ended up finding a spot leading behind him.
Still tho.....:merchant:

Yeah, doing that grants you the opportunity for the behind the back R2 charge. That anal fisting brings a WHOLE NEW MEANING to the term "Visceral attack".:merchant::demonic::lupe::lolbron::scust::wtf:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Does anyone know the perks/benefits of invading another player and winning on this game? In previous Souls games, due to being a soul when you invade and getting your body back in place of theirs was one of the benefits, that not being a factor in this game, what's the benefit of invading someone?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Do the other gravestones unlock as you make it further into the game?

I feel like I'm pretty far in (beat 6 bosses) but I will only have access to the one gravestone