Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yo that coin info is helpful as hell. I had no idea what to do with them. Also on Insight (you probably know but since you didn't mention it I'ma throw it in), I've read that the more insight you have the more difficult the game gets. I think after 15 attack patterns change and it happens as you go. I don't know for sure, I wanted to beat the witch boss before I took the madman's knowledge pieces I've got.

Word. Actually, I wasn't quite aware of that info regarding insight. Good looks, if true. Can anyone else vouch/confirm this?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
There's a ridiculous exploit in Bloodborne that lets you make more of any stackable item. Here's how to do it.
Mind, if you're looking to get the True Bloodborne Experience™, I would suggest steering clear of doing this exploit—it can make things way easier than they're supposed to be.
With that out of the way, the process for duplicating items in Bloodborne is surprisingly simple.
First, you're going to need an alternate character. Doesn't matter what you spec this character or what they look like—just make a new character. Progress this character enough so that they gain access to the first lantern in Central Yharnam, and hop into the Hunter's Dream.
Next, you'll want to go back to your main character. Here, you'll want to empty your storage chest—either take the items with you, or sell them. Whatever works best for you.
Now go back to your alternate character. Buy a pebble—yes, a pebble; I swear this isn't a joke—and store it in your chest. Make sure that the pebble is the only thing stored in the chest of your alternate character.
Swap back to your main character. You want to decide what to dupe. The exploit only works on items that you can have more than one of—so things like weapons can't get duped. But consumables can be duped. This means that you can duplicate items that give you Blood Echoes, the game's main currency/experience points.
Once you've decided what you want to dupe. Put ONE of that item into your storage chest with your main character. Now go to the store at the Hunter's Dream, and buy pebbles. Lots of pebbles. The amount depends on how much you want to dupe the item. The way the exploit works is, it takes any of the extra pebbles you can't carry, and it stores them into your storage...as what ever item is is you want to dupe/have stored one of in your chest. So say you're carrying 20 pebbles already—the maximum, meaning that any additional pebbles bought automatically goes to storage. If you buy 10 extra pebbles, you will gain 10 extra duped items in your chest.

As you can see, I start with one Coldblood Dew, and I end up with 10 extra. I only had to spend 100 Echoes for it, and theoretically, I could have acquired way more Dews. But, I was only trying this out for demonstrative purposes—I didn't want to give myself too many Echoes!
Welp, there you have it. This is the sort of thing that will likely get patched out in the future, since previous Souls games have had the same happen with other exploits. But for now, it's in the game, and you can take advantage of it, if you'd like. Try to not get carried away, the beauty of Bloodborne partially lies in the difficulty!

http://kotaku.com/item-duping-glitch-makes-bloodborne-way-easier-kinda-r-1694551546

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
:patrice:I've been reading up on some stuff online about insight. Seems like the more insight you have the more the enemies change look wise and get a lil tougher to beat. I can't confirm this cuz I'm only at like 10, but I've also noticed the enemies at the beginning of the game have gotten a lil stronger. Could be just me tho :yeshrug:

Also, when can I start spending my insight with that bath in the Hunter's Dream?

Edit: Apparently to make the bath appear you need atleast 10 insight. I just got 10 so I must have missed it showing up.

Last edited:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Damn I'm running around with like 35 insight. I noticed as you beat bosses it moves further into the night and the lighting, enemy distribution, enemy placement, and difficulty change. And NPCs move around and such.

Gonna be impossible to find every secret on a blind run first time through.

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
Damn, the ending came a little abruptly :dwillhuh:

Thought I was only like halfway through :patrice:

Chalice dungeons and plat trophy now...

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Yo how do I open that door if you go right at the Cathedral and down past the 2 hunters you gotta fight? It has one of those blue ghosts that picks you up and merks you.

:lupe:Might be late but you need to buy a hunters emblem for 10k blood echoes at heavens dream to open that gate.

Damn I'm running around with like 35 insight. I noticed as you beat bosses it moves further into the night and the lighting, enemy distribution, enemy placement, and difficulty change. And NPCs move around and such.

Gonna be impossible to find every secret on a blind run first time through.

When you have 15+ insight mobs and bosses become more aggresive and start doing extra shyt

Man I came up in the forbidden woods, found white church armor, grave yard armor a cannon, whole bunch of moon runes.

Went to one area that had these blue alien looking things and they gave me a bunch of temple raident gem drops

There's still a gate past the snakes that has a dude with an axe watching it though :lupe:

And I still have to go back to this underground gave I found with poison water and giants.

this game :wow:

-DMP-

I need 30 strength to use that cannon :mjcry: Got 25 but I aint getting 30 anytime soon. I dont have the courage to go and kill those mobs in yahar'gul for blood echoes. Got like 10 dark nuns on you and these big octupus looking monsters hanging off building spraying fukking lasers at you:damn: :deaaa:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
:lupe:Might be late but you need to buy a hunters emblem for 10k blood echoes at heavens dream to open that gate.
Are you talking bout the gate to the cathedral? Cause I bought that to open it already. I'm talking bout if you go right where you fight the Reindeer Wolf bytch and then go down tall the way eventually you come to a locked door. If you approach it a blue giant ghost picks you up and slams you to death.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps

After you beat the blood starved beast go back to the cathedral ward checkpoint. Look to your right leaving the check point. A door will have opened up with an elevator inside. It's locked til you beat the blood starved beast I believe. Go up it and do some exploring. You can find some cool runes, a badge that unlocks weapons and armors. And some pretty cool revelations to the lore. Warning to find the secret area inside here I'm talking about you'll have to do some roll off a thin wooden plank and land on the correct wooden plank 100 ft below type of stuff.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Are you talking bout the gate to the cathedral? Cause I bought that to open it already. I'm talking bout if you go right where you fight the Reindeer Wolf bytch and then go down tall the way eventually you come to a locked door. If you approach it a blue giant ghost picks you up and slams you to death.

Ohh that. When you beat Rom the spider you will get teleported back into that building and the door will be open to move on. Those creatures become visible too.

The first time I went into that building I was dying. If you watch the spectres on the ground people walking up to the door and some people notice it and try to dodge but too late :laff: