Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
:blessed: So many good things after this discovery, Gangsta weapons galore, unlmited use items, rare hats, ridic guns, story revelations, like 4 carryl runes off one shortcut :blessed:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Took me a a while to get going since this is my first experience with these Souls games. I swear I didn't think I would ever make it out of Old Yharnam, probably to the point where I was about ready to throw this game in the bushes. But then I got that gate open, finally got the combat down where its fluid now, and finally after 5 tries I beat the cleric beast. :whew:

I understand the game now and finished off Father G after a couple tries. I honestly thought the first boss was way harder.

I know this don't seem like shyt, but this game had beaten me down brehs, I was ready to give up.

I still don't know what half this shyt I have does, like those coins, insight, keys, and badges and shyt, but I'm at least to the point where I can advance through the damn game now.

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
:blessed: So many good things after this discovery, Gangsta weapons galore, unlmited use items, rare hats, ridic guns, story revelations, like 4 carryl runes off one shortcut :blessed:

Man I came up in the forbidden woods, found white church armor, grave yard armor a cannon, whole bunch of moon runes.

Went to one area that had these blue alien looking things and they gave me a bunch of temple raident gem drops

There's still a gate past the snakes that has a dude with an axe watching it though :lupe:

And I still have to go back to this underground gave I found with poison water and giants.

this game :wow:

-DMP-

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Took me a a while to get going since this is my first experience with these Souls games. I swear I didn't think I would ever make it out of Old Yharnam, probably to the point where I was about ready to throw this game in the bushes. But then I got that gate open, finally got the combat down where its fluid now, and finally after 5 tries I beat the cleric beast. :whew:

I understand the game now and finished off Father G after a couple tries. I honestly thought the first boss was way harder.

I know this don't seem like shyt, but this game had beaten me down brehs, I was ready to give up.

I still don't know what half this shyt I have does, like those coins, insight, keys, and badges and shyt, but I'm at least to the point where I can advance through the damn game now.

You use the coins as markers to drop on the ground (like bread crumbs). THey're mostly used for testing drops in high & dark places. If you drop a coin and you can't see where it lands, then you don't wanna try to walk off that ledge. Insight is almost like another separate, special form of currency used for multi-player sessions and to buy special gear/items. Those hunter marksmen bades are teleport items to get you back to the last latern you lit. THey're ideal for getting you out of scary situations (like ill prepared for an unexpected boss fight) or if you just are too lazy to navigate your way back to a latern. One of them doesn't allow you to keep your blood echoes, but another one, I think it's listed as Brave Hunters Badge or something like that, it allows you to keep your blood echoes during the teleport. Warning tho, DO NOT use these when close to an enemy, as they can interrupt you out of them (found that out the hard way).

And
If you just beating the Cleric Beast, then from what you said above, you are not in "Old Yarnam" :youngsabo:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Blood starved beast is so unfair:pacspit:

Blood Starved beast was a nightmare. I saved all my silver bullets and molotovs until his third form and then ran like hell and tried to pick him apart with those. If you throw a pungent blood cocktail, he'll attack that spot so you can crack at him. After I took him down though, I was skilled enough to make a nice amount of progress without dying.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You use the coins as markers to drop on the ground (like bread crumbs). THey're mostly used for testing drops in high & dark places. If you drop a coin and you can't see where it lands, then you don't wanna try to walk off that ledge. Insight is almost like another separate, special form of currency used for multi-player sessions and to buy special gear/items. Those hunter marksmen bades are teleport items to get you back to the last latern you lit. THey're ideal for getting you out of scary situations (like ill prepared for an unexpected boss fight) or if you just are too lazy to navigate your way back to a latern. One of them doesn't allow you to keep your blood echoes, but another one, I think it's listed as Brave Hunters Badge or something like that, it allows you to keep your blood echoes during the teleport. Warning tho, DO NOT use these when close to an enemy, as they can interrupt you out of them (found that out the hard way).

And
If you just beating the Cleric Beast, then from what you said above, you are not in "Old Yarnam" :youngsabo:

Yo that coin info is helpful as hell. I had no idea what to do with them. Also on Insight (you probably know but since you didn't mention it I'ma throw it in), I've read that the more insight you have the more difficult the game gets. I think after 15 attack patterns change and it happens as you go. I don't know for sure, I wanted to beat the witch boss before I took the madman's knowledge pieces I've got.