Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Father Gascoigne was easy. I beat him on my third try. The boss fights in this game are just :ohlawd:. This game.. :wow: I hope the next "souls" game is on PC so I can get that 60fps goodiness. Hopefully it's a new series similar to Demon--->Dark Souls. Bloodborne----->Breathborne?? :lupe:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Father Gascoigne was easy. I beat him on my third try. The boss fights in this game are just :ohlawd:. This game.. :wow: I hope the next "souls" game is on PC so I can get that 60fps goodiness. Hopefully it's a new series similar to Demon--->Dark Souls. Bloodborne----->Breathborne?? :lupe:

Breathborne breh?:comeon::snoop:

Don't you EVER try that again.

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
I'm starting to see frame drops and whatnot...doesn't ruin the game experience but times like these you wish the PS4 had a little bit more under the hood to truly display how great this game is

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Crakface VS DumbDog

Crakface vs KKK Ninjas

Crakface Vs Fat fukks

Crakface vs Hunters

Crakface vs Gimp

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
I just came across the enemy that steals insight. Straight sucked the nougat out ya boy. By the time I killed it it took 6 :mjcry:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Spoiler about the last boss before you fight him
That's not the real last boss. You need all three umbilical cords and you have to consume them before you fight him to fight the real last boss and get the true ending.
yeah Hard8 on youtube is pissed off about that

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Yo how do I open that door if you go right at the Cathedral and down past the 2 hunters you gotta fight? It has one of those blue ghosts that picks you up and merks you.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I played online the first time, then played offline a little bit last night and realized all the notes were gone. :ohhh:Online is DEFINITELY the way to play. I got trolled by one of the notes, but most of them have been really helpful without spoiling the experience. I walked into a building with a note that said "safe house" and got ambushed by like 3 monsters. :lolbron:This game is great though. I played with my sony golds for a bit and the sound is creepy as hell too.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
One hit left on the dark parl beast for my first try and I rolled the roll direction on accident. :snoop: All you gotta do is go under his legs or stun him with a headshot.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Yo how do I open that door if you go right at the Cathedral and down past the 2 hunters you gotta fight? It has one of those blue ghosts that picks you up and merks you.

I found that yesterday, got pissed when that shyt happened cuz I had ~30k in echoes on me. I have no clue how you open it though.

-DMP-