Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Ronald

Daps
4th boss was pretty easy, just gotta stay behind her

Gascoigne was definitely the hardest so far, but I'm waiting for that "Ornstein & Smough" moment

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
I tried it with the music box first, but it's easier without IMO (if you play alone)

Switched to the two handed axe and then threw some Molotov cocktails at him when he was in beast form

Going on my 6th attempt with this fukking guy. Yea it's actually harder with the music box because he transforms quicker.

You can get him down to about half of his health before he transforms without the music. Don't matter cuz either way I'm die :pachaha:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I started playing this for the first time 2 hours ago and I still can't make it more than 5 mins into Central Yharnam without getting my wig split :sadcam:

I went with the Battle Axe I hope I didn't mess up choosing that one

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
I started playing this for the first time 2 hours ago and I still can't make it more than 5 mins into Central Yharnam without getting my wig split :sadcam:

I went with the Battle Axe I hope I didn't mess up choosing that one

The ax is cool. You gotta draw them out one by one in the beginning. When you do that remember to lock on with r3 and just pick them off. Using pebbles will also help get their attention when you lock on and throw one at them.

Also when locking on, if you shoot your gun right as they begin to attack you'll stun them real good.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
The ax is cool. You gotta draw them out one by one in the beginning. When you do that remember to lock on with r3 and just pick them off. Using pebbles will also help get their attention when you lock on and throw one at them.

Also when locking on, if you shoot your gun right as they begin to attack you'll stun them real good.

:ohhh:

I was wondering was those damn pebbles were for. Guess I'll switch the strategy up

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Waiting for a sens fortress type area thats hell to get through

Dude shooting at you sucks, but not really hard to get by.

Gonna back up my save in case I hit that bug in the forest area or whatever.

Last edited:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
When you shoot them during an attack and they are stunned you are able to use a critical strike on them that fukks their world up

Preciate it I just got that move down and it's helping but imma have to take a break for little bit this game is kicking my ass:mjcry: